2024 Heritage Mountaineers

The new field has finally been installed at Heritage for this up coming season. Awesome picture by Skysnaps Ariel Photography. Hard to believe this will be the Mountaineers 48th team and I still remember going to the very first game there against McMinn County back in 1977 that Heritage won in overtime.

FB_IMG_1707590466299.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, strongx said:

The field looks great! Congrats to f’n hairtage and the program. Everyone will enjoy it.

Haven't seen anything on William Blount's field. Not sure if it's going in now or after this one is done. Skysnaps Aerial Photography on facebook had pictures of the field when they just put the layer of crushed rock down.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Haven't seen anything on William Blount's field. Not sure if it's going in now or after this one is done. Skysnaps Aerial Photography on facebook had pictures of the field when they just put the layer of crushed rock down.

barney i think that is an artificially generated picture. the lighting and shadowing doesnt look correct. i used to fly for an aerial photography company in my younger years, almost 40 years ago !! 

6 minutes ago, Jetjock said:

barney i think that is an artificially generated picture. the lighting and shadowing doesnt look correct. i used to fly for an aerial photography company in my younger years, almost 40 years ago !! 

I live out there and see it everyday driving by. Have another picture of the field last week also.

425003804_122126363558129849_2998696224494141033_n.jpg

On 2/10/2024 at 4:48 PM, CherokeeTrail said:

That field looks great. Props to coach O for staying at Heritage and making it way better than before. Happy for those kids. 

Coach O has nothing to do with getting the turf field at Heritage!!! This was a School Board decision finally approved after 2 earlier attempts by the County Commissioners.... 

On 2/10/2024 at 8:25 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

The projects were on schedule and the goal was to be done simultaneously. Then the snow hit. WBHS got 8 inches of snow while HHS got a dusting.  Therefore WBHS's got behind, plus there was some drain issue.....