Elizabethton Football

17 hours ago, sandshark1994 said:

According to a reliable source in Bluff City. Highly touted 6'5 tight end from Sullivan East High School Corbin Laisure will be transferring to Elizabethton High to play football for the cyclones next fall.  

That would be a good move in my opinion. Looking at Betsy over the past few years, they have given the Mavs fits with the deep or short corner lob pass, except for last year. The Mavs didn't have an answer for it. Especially in close games, he could possibly make a difference for the cyclones. And Greeneville, Betsy and the Mavs typically are close 

On 2/16/2024 at 4:32 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

That would be a good move in my opinion. Looking at Betsy over the past few years, they have given the Mavs fits with the deep or short corner lob pass, except for last year. The Mavs didn't have an answer for it. Especially in close games, he could possibly make a difference for the cyclones. And Greeneville, Betsy and the Mavs typically are close 

Agreed. I think it's a good move for the kids future.