Pickett VS Wayne Co. who you got?

31 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I’ll take Pickett by 3 in a dogfight. Baugus was on a mission tonight, but so was Emmy Lowe and the Lady Bobcats .

Who does everybody else have winning? 

It's hard to say.  I think Pickett has more in their tool bag but it's hard to bet against baugus.  Reeder is a great post but she'll have her hands full for sure 

• Upvote 1

Shame these two did not meet in the championship. Definitely think this is the championship game. MC fixing to expose GF for playing in a weak Region and sectional, but MC is probably a 10pt underdog to these two. It is basketball and anything can happen though.

The winner of this game will win the championship game by 15 points. This is for the state championship.  Sadly, the loser will not receive a silver ball.  As far as the game at hand goes, both teams play tough competition throughout the year so I don’t believe the stage will be too big for either of the coaches or the players. Going to come down to execution and players making plays.  I think this is the year that Pickett County gets another gold ball and adds to all the gold up here in the UpperCumberland. There is a real chance that three out of four gold balls up for grabs, could come back to the UpperCumberland this year. 

9 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I’ll take Pickett by 3 in a dogfight. Baugus was on a mission tonight, but so was Emmy Lowe and the Lady Bobcats .

Who does everybody else have winning? 

Give me the lady wildcats of Wayne County in this game and the next one. After three straight trips they finally get the job done. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Charger731 said:

Give me the lady wildcats of Wayne County in this game and the next one. After three straight trips they finally get the job done. 

I agree.....After being runner-up the past 2 years, they are definitely on a mission this year to get it done.  Baugus along with Keaton have led the Lady Cats all season and they have a great supporting cast.