Dyersburg vs Upperman

5 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

It’s blatantly obvious as to what’s going on in this game. Dyersburg drives gets a foul goes to the line. Upperman drives wave off the basket no shot ball out on side or worse yet no call at all. It’s pretty obvious Upperman will have to beat 8 of them to win. 

Don’t blame the refs already…it’s both ways

6 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

She went straight up and made the shot. If that wasn’t a shooting foul none of the ones y’all have been shooting free throws on were. You know it

I am not a Dyersburg fan. Just how I saw it.

8 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

5 fouls called in like :33 seconds. Lol

Not good officiating for sure. I hope the official's supervisor is still at the game. This is wild. 6 fouls in a within 1 min 50 seconds....against one team. This one is going to be in the 20% bad officiating category. lol

Edited by LetsGoBrandon

3 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

The foul count was 8-1 that quarter in favor of Upperman…now who wants to complain about fouls?!

Looks like Dyersburg is having to play 8 plus the Upperman coach. It’s sad that the officials are the ones switching the momentum. Let em play. It’s the championship. No one is watching to see the officials

1 minute ago, Dragonman1 said:

These referees stink they are way one sided it’s so obvious. I am not a for either team I just like basketball but this is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1