Prayers to Barney Sox.

Oh wow, I gotta say I never knew y’all were actually up in age. I thought you were either Maryville students or just parents who wanted to voice their opinions on this website. Of course, I know a lot of you are OGs of the website. You guys have really seen it all. Now, I don’t know if I look silly being a college student on this website. But I guess it’s just passion for a school. I’d imagine yalls alumni or just local school, but im going way over topic here. I wish him the best. I can’t imagine what he’s going through. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Oh wow, I gotta say I never knew y’all were actually up in age. I thought you were either Maryville students or just parents who wanted to voice their opinions on this website. Of course, I know a lot of you are OGs of the website. You guys have really seen it all. Now, I don’t know if I look silly being a college student on this website. But I guess it’s just passion for a school. I’d imagine yalls alumni or just local school, but im going way over topic here. I wish him the best. I can’t imagine what he’s going through. 

I’m the youngest.

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

Up in age?  

I'm thinking you just called us old farts.  :roflol:

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. Been a very bad day to be woken up at 5.30 to hear someone on the other line telling me my wife has passed away. I've known for a couple of weeks things were not looking good. I found her Monday Morning unconscoius and called an ambulance and I was told lastnight things were looking much better but she had a heart attack and passed on this morning around 4 a.m. There were many times over the past three years I couldn't go to the ballgames because I didn't want to leave her alone. I know she is in a better place as to be in the pain she has been in the past few years.

• Like 14