Head Coaching Jobs in West TN

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

The Chester County job is open. A little surprising to see that.

I just saw that. I am very surprised. That young coach was doing a good job with them. Was there something going on internally or another issue? 

3 hours ago, Charger731 said:

I just saw that. I am very surprised. That young coach was doing a good job with them. Was there something going on internally or another issue? 

I don't know, but he's young and good for sure! Won't be surprised if he took another job somewhere else.

19 hours ago, Charger731 said:

I'm hearing it was his decision and the administration wanted him to continue to coach. I think the press release said he is going to continue teaching at the school. He is the assistant baseball coach right now. the press release also noted he played college baseball so is he flipping to baseball instead of basketball? who knows. But I haven't heard anything at all about internal issues or anything. 

47 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

I'm hearing it was his decision and the administration wanted him to continue to coach. I think the press release said he is going to continue teaching at the school. He is the assistant baseball coach right now. the press release also noted he played college baseball so is he flipping to baseball instead of basketball? who knows. But I haven't heard anything at all about internal issues or anything. 

Yea, it sounds like it was on his terms which is a good thing. He did a great job with the program in my opinion. It might just be symbolic of the fact that a lot of good young coaches aren't sticking with it like they used to. Coaching is a thankless occupation and all the issues coaches face have only gotten worse over the past few years. Might just be burned out.