Jump to content

TSSAA should be embarrassed


Waker
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, BackThatPassUp said:

Why

Could be a lot of reason from what I’ve seen so far.  The lights wouldn’t turn on at Smyrna last night and had to move games to Blackman could be a reason or maybe he is talking about how on some of the games on NFHS network the camera placement was absolutely asinine. ( had a camera set up right in front of a net and couldn’t see crap)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Could be a lot of reason from what I’ve seen so far.  The lights wouldn’t turn on at Smyrna last night and had to move games to Blackman could be a reason or maybe he is talking about how on some of the games on NFHS network the camera placement was absolutely asinine. ( had a camera set up right in front of a net and couldn’t see crap)

I’m pissed about these charter/prep schools that compete in state with public schools…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BackThatPassUp said:

I’m pissed about these charter/prep schools that compete in state with public schools…

A little confused.  What charter/prep schools made it to state in Baseball?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, BackThatPassUp said:

Why

Cameras behind a barnacle filled netting. Do better. Decatur Co Riverside is playing Huntingdon. It says Riverside Christian is up 5-1.  Huntingdon is up at the moment. Who the crap is Riverside Christian? These kids have played an entire season and earned the right to play in a state tournament and you can’t get their dang name correct? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, PiratePride23 said:

I’d say not many in baseball. Other sports though are a different discussion. 

We are on a baseball thread so that’s why I was confused since no team in the state tournament is a Charter/Prep School in Baseball.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Waker said:

Cameras behind a barnacle filled netting. Do better. Decatur Co Riverside is playing Huntingdon. It says Riverside Christian is up 5-1.  Huntingdon is up at the moment. Who the crap is Riverside Christian? These kids have played an entire season and earned the right to play in a state tournament and you can’t get their dang name correct? 

I remember a few years ago Riverside was down 1-0 in the 6th inning to I believe it was Forrest (could be wrong). And Gene Meneese/TSSAA called the game off for rain. They wouldn't let Riverside play the final two innings the following morning to make a potential comeback. TSSAA went based on the fact Riverside had their 5 at bats and the game was official at that spot. As we all know, getting the 27th out (or 21st in High School baseball) is a tough thing to do. But TSSAA treated like it was a regular season game on March 21st.... When that happened, is when I know they, TSSAA, doesn't care about this spring fling at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements


  • Recent Posts

    • Yes. Very lethal, especially her step back game.  Very good at getting separation.  She'll be a big fish in a small pond at unaka.  North Greene has a very good post.  She's a double double every game.  The other 4 are solid.  Abingdon has the best post I've seen so far.  
    • Pencil them in for Black Friday due to the district 7 and region 8 being weak. Pearl-Cohn is still the favorite out of the Regions 5/6 but there are much better suitors to potentially eliminate PC compared to the suitors trying to eliminate Haywood.
    • Yea I agree! June means nothing especially if you don’t make it past region! Champions are made in March not June. 
    • Was the transfer that Unaka got the shooting guard from Elizabethton?  We played Betsy once last year, and seems like she hit about 4 threes against if it's the one I'm thinking about.  I did see somewhere this spring she had an NLI deal.
    • Yes I was there.  I thought we played pretty good against you guys.  We were without our starting point guard who tore an acl back in February.  She is definitely our best overall player especially defensively.  I also got to see your all state player against Hampton.  She's got one of the best finishing games I've seen at this level.  I really enjoyed the gate city camp.  It's laid back and fun.  I have twins on the team #1 and #21.  
×
  • Create New...