Micheal Dodgen at Smith Co.?

FabulousFreebird

Guest shooter44

cochese,

Have you ever coached a boys team??? THey are alot harder to control if you have ever watched a boys game then you owuld know boys tend to do dumb things, so matter how hard a coach tries boys will be boys!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shooter44

To 4afan,

THe only reason he wraps a towel around his neck is because Coach Dwain Farmer that had coached for a very long time used to do the same thing and Michael looked up to him and COach Farmer was very close to his family up until the day he passed away!!!! You know all coaches pick up habits from former coaches that they have played for!!!!

How old is Dodgen? I know not very old,and Ive not seen him Coach at Smith County but my Daughter went and practiced with a AAU team that he Coached for only three times,but it certainly looked like he knew the game.Maybe if you people will just give him some time he will be okay I dont think anyone goes into any kind of a new job and does everything perfect? I know my Daughter liked him very well and thought he was a good Coach the little time she was around him and had hoped to play on his AAU team this coming season,try giving the guy some adjustment time and time to mature into the job and I would think from his Family and background he will be great someday. :)