D-B INDIANS RED HOT!!

ArtVandalay

Art,

I will agree that was rude and a bit too forward about jeff. Jeff is a hard worker and is a developing basketball player. I have watched DB on 8-9 different occasions and i see almost the same thing you do. BUT I do not see putting players in the same category as Azmar, Seth, and Henry. thier is no doubt GREAT talent and work ethic going on at DB and it is good to see them succeed!

BTW--his dad WAS a great player

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK

Roll Tribe Roll!! Then I'll take back the Up yours remark.

Jeff busts his butt everyday in practice and has improved by leaps and bounds over last year. Jeff is one of the 1st players off the bench and he can make things happen when he gets in the game. Jeff is not afraid to go to the hole and he can and does make some good passes.

I was talking with a starter yesterday and you can tell this team is playing as 1 unit and they are all focused. I mentioned to him that I heard loosing to Greenville might help this team..... that did not get a good response, this team does not need a loss to get it mentally prepared, already there. D-B Team is fired up and building a great amount of depth.

Tuesday night road game prediction

D-B 75 (all balanced scoring)

Sullivan East 45

Giddy Up!!

GIDDY SLAP UP!!

DB 96

SULLIVAN EAST 50

ON THE ROAD!! And the reserves played almost (12 min) of the 2nd half. Shootin' lights out! And pressing more than the Dry Cleaners.

Azmar Blye 21

Jarrod Wootten 19

Lamon (lookout) Williams 17

Henry Hawk Williams 10

14 Wins in a row!! How 'bout them Indians?? Pack the Dome on Wednesday night Indian Fans!! Greeneville coming to town and lets send 'em home looking like they did back in December!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!! :o

[Edited by ArtVandalay on 2-4-03 9:46P]

Dang it CoachT, you have screwed me up!!

DB Win streak is @ 13 in a row, not 14. DB Schedule on this Web Site has got Daniel Boone listed twice (its the same game) 1st game was snowed out 01/17, make up game was played on 01/29. Both dates are listed on the schedule as a DB WIN 66-46. #14 will be tonight @ home against Greeneville.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!

Giddy Up!!

D-B may be hot by beating teams in northeast tn, but everyone knows that teams from northeast tn do not fair well in murfreesboro. unfortunately for everybody in northeast tn, SH is the only team that has a chance to be successful in the state tourney. Just like someone has already stated, DB can't compete with the teams from the west but for some reason the hill can.

That was then and this is now. Sh is nowhere close to the OLD SH. And this D-B team is nowhere close to the DB teams of the past 10 years.

I understand that you want prove before you judge this DB team. Thats fine with me, tourny time is getting closer and closer. Charlie Morgan is a fantastic coach and he has built this team over the last 3 years to be where it is now. No respect from the rest of the state is just fine. I know one thing, it will be DB coming out of Northeast TN this year. Then we will see how they match up against the great and powerful West Tn Teams. You make it sould like West Tn is the greatest thing to High School Basketball since the hoop was invented, I expect it is street ball and street ball only and street ball doesn't usually beat TEAM Concept.

Uh......Dobyns-Bennett has an GOOD basketball team with DECENT talent. They gave an OUTSTANDING coach, who learned most of what he knows at SCIENCE HILL. If D-B wanted to have a good program in basketball, they knew they had to get a SCIENCE HILL coach. They tried with CARY DANIELS, and then got it right with CHARLIE MORGAN.

D-B has ABSOLUTELY no chance of even getting to the state, let alone winning it. The Indians have a chance to win the district, but WILL NOT beat Science Hill in the region. Then the Indians will go on the road and get spanked like a bad child at Maryville or Bearden, either one.

By the way, D-B loses against Greeneville tonight.