Best Ever

Guest ChiefSmackahoe

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to believe that Trenton Hassell and Shawn Marion werent mentioned in this post..They are both from Clarksville high and now play for the Chicago Bulls and Phenoix Suns..Marques Maybin from Clarksville Northwest was also a very good player.. What about David Vaughn from Whites Creek?

Posted by WesCharge:

Was his last name Miles?????? I remember him, he is good role player in NBA ....

Qyntel Woods...averaging 6.1 mpg this year as a rookie.

He's one that probably shouldn't have gone pro when he did, because I think a year at Memphis would have helped his draft position quite a bit. He's been really hit-and-miss this year, playing double-digit minutes five times and being a DNP-Coaches' Decision 17 times.

Bearden had another real good player ( I know they've had several) that came along right after Johnson. He might have overlapped him just a little ---I was thinking he was a soph when Jon was a senior. I can't recall his name.

Yeah, Johnson played for Lefty didn't he? Did he play at the same time Bias was there?

GovMan