Final: Greeneville 56, Maryville 49

enall

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville had no answer for #22. He killed us all night long. Matt Malone shut down our inside game. #40 hit the 3s.

Maryville had to live by the outside shot. Lee was on fire in the 1st half but cooled down in the 2nd half. Tyler Gaskin getting in foul trouble hurt us bigtime.

I was hoping the Rebels would make it to Murfreesboro. I want to congratulate all the seniors Lee Humphrey,Drew Houser,Jacob Stout,Matt King,Carl Eppilito,Brandon Burchfield,Aaron Fowler and Ethan Edmiston. I have enjoyed watching these guys play throughout their careers at MHS.They were a joy to watch.

This really comes as no surprise to me. Greeneville is a great team, and DB almost learned that the hard way. I know my mind was changed about them when I walked out of Freedom Hall last Friday. Best of luck to all of the Maryville seniors and also good luck to the Green Devils. If I was a bettin man, I'd say we'll probably see ya'll again before this is all said and done. Roll Tribe!

I want to say congrats to MAtt Malone of Greeneville for the accomplishment of getting to the state finals. A long journey of hard work has paid off. I remember when he played for the 1st TN Bucks 15 & under AAU team. He was a sight to see then. I know MAtt will represent the state well and UTC next year!!!! Congrats again Matt!!!!!

Congratulations to Greeneville. You guys have a fine team. Size is good. Size and athleticism make for a hard combination to beat. Congratulations to the Maryville seniors. school record 32 wins this season. Malone and Blair are good players but what about the Poore kid? he hit at least four or five three pointers many in the first half when maryville was about to get off to a quick start. He is an excellent player also.I hope i got his name right. He was number 40.