My Guesses at 4-5A

TDCman

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland is the team to beat this year in this region. I'm not real sure how much lhs9898 knows about the region. B)

At least his post wasn't totaly stupid and say that someone like Wilson Central was going to win the region... but that's the only thing I could see worse than what he said. B)

B) Man you guys give the Blaze no respect at all, this team has made it to the playoffs the last 3 years in a row. Lebanon at number 2 come on guys, smyrna before the blaze, next you will be saying that they will be getting beat by wilson central and lavergne. The blaze will still be a tough this year. B)

Gasser I have to agree with you. People arent giving the Blaze a chance, but the team is anxious and ready to show all the people that the "homegrown" players are to be reckoned with. Here are my predictions

1)Riverdale-hey they are just like the lakers, they're the best untill someone beats em.

2-3) this will be close between the Blaze and Patriots. Oakland has great returning players, but will the team be able to work together and put the hype and egos behind them? I will say 2-Blaze 3-Patriots

4)Lebanon-Hey this might be the sleeper team in the region. Good returning team from last year.

5)Smyrna--Can they win the big game and come through under pressure. Plus Wolke cant win everygame by himself.

Lavergne, Seigal, Wilson Central---God Bless you guys!! B)

hey lhs9898 what kind of standing are those lebanon at number 2??? riverdale is first oakland maybe 2nd smyrna could be a tie for 3rd with blackman and lebanon i would say 4th but i heard lavergne is changing around their offense and are suite to win....they had a good freshman team could some of the younger players make a diff?

hey, look at riverdale's dominance in the 90s. they beat teams by 4-7 tds in most every game except for 1 or 2 games in the playoffs. however, look at what they have done since 1999 and you will see where i'm coming from. heck, they were very lucky to beat dobyns bennett in the semis last yr. in 2000, red bank smashed them in the championship game. look for this trend to continue. if riverdale makes it to the semis this yr, they will more than likely come to dandridge to face a team that has tremendous speed, quickness, and power at the skill positions--jefferson county patriots. their skill players (parker clement, qb, scooter houston, rb, jeff jennings, rb, and tyler brown, wr) have been starters since their soph yr. riverdale will not be able to contain these speedsters. riverdale had better field a great offense if they are to have any chance at all because jeff returns 8 starters to a defense they made great strides last yr and did a better overall job of shutting down dobyns bennett in the playoffs than riverdale did.