My Guesses at 4-5A

TDCman

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah JPATS Riverdale has fallen apart the past two years. A 28-2 record, an undefeated season, one state championship and a state runner up finish is almost embarrasing to the once proud Warrior program. It certainly can't compare to the record your guys put up over that time frame. I mean, you almost made it to the semi-finals.

This must be Bizarro world.

The Riverdale vs Jeff Co. matchup is already looking like a good one. I expect this will be the fastest Riverdale defense in some time. Maybe a little light on the beef but very, very fast.

Of course, there's quite a bit of football to be played before that one can happen.

Riverdale was one play away from back to back state championships....probably a little early to be playing taps for them.

MY THOUGHTS ARE DIFFERENT ABOUT THE TEAMS IN THIS REGION WHEN YOU STEP OUT OF THE REGION WHICH YOU HAVE TO LINCOLN COUNTY WILL BE ROUGH THIS YEAR ON BOTHS SIDES OF THE BALL.. WE WERE BLASTED LAST YEAR BY FUMBLES AND OTHER MISTAKES...THIS WILL BE A NEW STORY FOR EVERBODY IN MIDDLE TENN...LOUIS THOMPSON IS BACK FOR ONE LAST TIME AND HE WILL BE FOR REAL THIS LAST TIME AROUND..FELLOWS YOU REMEMBER THESE STATEMENTS.....LOOKING ON AND GETTING AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT HAPPEN IN THE PAST LINCOLN COUNTY RULED THE BORO TEAMS UNTIL THE MID 90'S...ERIC LOCKES ERA PUT RIVERDALE OVER THE HUMP IN THE RIVARLY WITH LC....MOST BORO FANS DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER THESE DAYS...WE WILL TREAT YOU LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED THIS YEAR GO LINCOLN COUNTY FALCONS...THIS SEASON WILL BE THE RIDE FOR LOUIS THOMPSON...

There are two good teams in region 3 this year in Lincoln and Franklin counties. Until they prove it in playoff time though you can't expect too much. And by the way I still believe that Lincoln County will be advancing to at least round three of the playoffs, but they have to prove them selves in the postseason.

The Riverdale vs Jeff Co. matchup is already looking like a good one.  I expect this will be the fastest Riverdale defense in some time.  Maybe a little light on the beef but very, very fast.

Of course, there's quite a bit of football to be played before that one can happen.

Riverdale was one play away from back to back state championships....probably a little early to be playing taps for them.

don't worry about jeff making it to the semis--they will be there. but stranger things have happened; they could lose 3 or 4 of their best players, etc... but if they stay away from major injuries, they are by far the best 5a team from either region 1 or 2. do you remember jeff's 96 team? this yr's team is much, much faster, and my friend that's how jeff beat riverdale in 96, with lighting speed at the skill positions.

Edited by JPATS5

Guest region4fan

Here are my Region 4 picks for this season:

1. Oakland ( they have the talent and coaching to go all the way this year)

2. Riverdale ( they always have the talent and coaching each year no matter who they lose)

3.Blackman ( These kids have grit aand will claw their way up)

4. Smyrna ( will have a good season)

5. Lebanon ( will have struggles in key positions....tailbacks can't win by themselves.)

5. Lavergne ( could give Lebanon a run for their spot)

6. Siegel- ( could surprise some folk)

7. Wilson Central - ( welcome to 5A!)

Lincoln Co. talking a lot of crap, how could you not make the playoffs with Cookeville, Coffee Co., Franklin Co, and who is the other team. I think it is Cumberland Co. Falcons you guys have a lot of storied tradition but the competition is very weak compared to 4-5a. Good luck to you guys any way.