Top 5 Head Coaches in East Tennessee

tlove13

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cat Lip,

There you go! You are right. I'll mark that down as the first post you got right.

If you'll just go look in the mirror like I said, you'll see JPatts.

Is that like a line that I missed from "Chappelle's Show" or something? I seriously do not understand.

Anyhow, when GC gets that 15th game under his belt...tell him to bring a camera to chronicle the event.

Guest region4fan

Tez...........Click on search at the top right of your monitor. Then on member's name , type in Jpats5. You will need to put the board on football and for the time frame, put in 365 days. You will see all of the wise posts of your twin. Read all that you can stomach! Then you will realize why you are being compared to and accused of being this former nut from Coacht that provided most posters with migraines and laughs.

Tez...........Click on search at the top right of your monitor. Then on member's name , type in Jpats5. You will need to put the board on football and for the time frame, put in 365 days. You will see all of the wise posts of your twin. Read all that you can stomach! Then you will realize why you are being compared to and accused of being this former nut from Coacht that provided most posters with migraines and laughs.

Oh my...

Dude, I don't even LIKE Jefferson County. That guy LOVES Jefferson County. That was almost scary...

My top Five are:

1: Coach Medows Jefferson County

2: Coach Davis Polk County

3: Coach Turner Tyner

4: Coach Quarles Maryville

5: Coach Grider South Pittsburg

i agree with you hitman Coach Davis is a very good coach and to take a program that was going nowhere to 25 wins in three years is very amazing also PC has been in the playoffs for three straight years.

dt65 coach davis is a very good coach and deserves alot of recognition. like u said he took a program that was going nowhere to 3 straight playoff appearances i look for pc to have a pretty good year this year and will. Coach Turner from Tyner is also a very good coach he and Davis are probably the best two coaches in the state. if anyone has any arguments i want to hear them.