Top 5 Head Coaches in East Tennessee

tlove13

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im suprised coach Quarles from Maryville hasnt been offered college jobs, he knows how to build a team...hes the best coach by far.

I`m sure he has been able to go on to a college and be a assistant,like what Coach Meadows did a few years ago.I can`t see him giving up what he has at Maryville,to be an assistant.Not right now anyway,I may be wrong.

Im suprised coach Quarles from Maryville hasnt been offered college jobs, he knows how to build a team...hes the best coach by far.

If I'm not mistaking, Coach Q was offer a job at Furman but he turned it down. Coach Q has had al ot of offers but he's staying put at Maryville. I don't think he wants to make a mistake like most of the coaches out there. In my opinion, he's a well respected coach and Maryville is the place for him. But I would love to see him place AE on the schedule :P . Good Luck to all Maryville peeps, I'm just spreading the love before the season starts! :D

Speaking of Quarles and Furman, he and any other head coach would probably never leave for a college job unless it is big time (1-A) football. They make alot more money than college assistants at schools that are not SEC or ACC, and spend alot less time working. Places like CN, Furman, or MTSU only pay their assistants around 40k if that much, unless of course they are an O or D coordinator.

One more thing, can anyone provide any info on what head coaches in TN and what supplements are? I live in GA and there are numerous head coaches making 100k a year. But, with that money, comes pressure and this year there were over 70 head coaching vacancies in GA.