Region 4-5A

JohnnyC

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil Freak I think you have some serious problems if you actually believe those predictions you just listed.

I actually will be rooting for Lincoln County in week 0. Sorry FHS, I will be rooting for you guys the rest of the year though.

Edited by mynameis

Lil FREAK, the Lavergne-Blackman game was a luck game, for Lavergne that is. Yall are lucky that Rico didn't play or else the game would have been over in the 1st half. All Lavergne people talked about is how they were going to win because they had Chris Grimes, but we still won anyways. By the way, it wasn't #6 that scored the game winning touchdown with 10 seconds left. It was #13 who scored with over a minute. I ran over yalls linebacker just as Justin ran by me into the endzone.

GO BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all of my past rankings I have been putting Oakland first, but after a little research into the region I am adjusting my picks just a little.

1. Riverdale- Will be a better team than last year.

2. Oakland- Very capable of beating Riverdale, but not as much depth.

3. Smyrna- Have developed a decent running attack and will surprise some folks.

4. Lavergne- Coach Thomas has things going in the right direction and even with losing Grimes should continue to improve.

5. Blackman- Seniors keep this team in the hunt for a playoff bid.

6. Lebenon- Not enough all around talent to win week in week out in this region.

7. siegel

8 Wilson Central

Hey mynameis,

What was the research you did that caused you to pick Riverdale. Was it something positive that you learned about Riverdale or a negative about one of the other challengers (specifics not necessary).

I asked because I'm growing more concerned about Riverdale as the season approaches. They are going to be awful young. Underclassmen have a tendancy to lack that mental toughness that the seniors bring. Toughness has always been a Riverdale trademark and I'm wondering if the young guys can "bring it" like teams past.

The board is really starting to heat up as the season nears.