Highschool football on the radio

GWAVE1

I was just curious to what stations carry the local games around the state.

I know that 99.7FM has a scoreboard show on Friday nights

98.9FM in Lebanon carries the Blue Devil games and then does a scoreboard show

1010 AM and 1560 AM in Gallatin carry the Green Wave games and 1010 replays the Gallatin games after the coaches show on Saturdays and then replays the Westmoreland game.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1230 AM, WMLR in Hohenwald carries all of Lewis Co's football games. The 51 yard line crew is the best announcing crew in the state. Ancored by Jeff "Boo" Spears, also with Lynn Ammons, Jackie White, and Mike Hinson. If you're ever in town you should listen to these guys on the radio, they are the elite. I know I'm going to enjoy listening to them this year. Go Panthers. :justwrestle:

WKTS 90.1 has been doing Kingston, so I assume they still are. WOFE 105.7 plays Rockwood and has one of the best scoreboard shows you'll ever hear. They're hilarious. Not sure if 92.7 will carry football this year or not... I hear they're getting ready to change formats.

WKTS 90.1 has been doing Kingston, so I assume they still are. WOFE 105.7 plays Rockwood and has one of the best scoreboard shows you'll ever hear. They're hilarious. Not sure if 92.7 will carry football this year or not... I hear they're getting ready to change formats.

WKTS will have a fairly funny scoreboard show this year. :blink:

While we aren't in the same league as WOFE, we will do the best we can. B)