Jefferson County @ Morristown West

mrtruth

Parker clement will have to play alot better than he has been to beat West and DB.Remember last year,it took him a couple of games to get things going, that was because he didn`t really know the offense.this year is diffent,as of this week through he looks the same passing the ball as he did the first part of last year.The passing game and the secondary MUST IMPROVE if they do look out! we`re going a long way in the playoffs.By the way,the DB vs OR game will be just a fortaste of whats to come for DB.If booker and the other RB`s for OR run all over the DB defense,that just what will happen in the Jeff Co game.Thats the great thing about Jeff Co this year,a defense can`t just say "if we stop this guy we win" with Heff Co? if you TRY to stop scooter from getting to the corner Jeff will kill you up the middle,if you decide to stop the middle run,scoot will take one a long way,if you decide to stop the run completly tyler brown and Cody Cantrell will kill you over the top.Good luck trying to stop all three.

Jeff Co 21

West 3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Clement struggled against the likes of a below average Rhea County team and a terrible Campbell County team, then he is in trouble against West. Campbell County may be the worst team in East Tennessee, and Rhea County has looked sick this season.

If West's defense plays to it's capablities, they could easily roll in this one. Having spoken to several people that have seen Jefferson County play this year, West could find some holes in the defense to run the ball.

Also, West's QB Minnich is starting to look sharp, but his receivers have had trouble catching the ball. If they start to catch on against a suspect Patriot secondary, they will win.

My pick:

Morristown West 20

Jefferson County 13

FBEmeritus,

You make a good point about the West D. However, recent history tells us that Jefferson County will be run off the field. The Trojans will show that it takes more than cockiness and flash to be a powerhouse outside of 5A! I pity the fool who picks Jeff to win the game.

Also, Meadows better tell his boy Scooter to tuck the pill away immediately, because switching it to his uncasted arm will not work against any team better than Campbell County.

In addition, this magnificent metamorphosis of Parker Clement into some kind of wing-t master is news to me. He looked average against a vastly inferior Campbell County squad. Mo'town hopes that the Patriots start throwing, because unless Jennings learns how to block, #7 is about to get his grill rocked.

All the talk in the east part of the state is that Jefferson Co. is on their way to state and will roll over their rival Morristown West with no problem. I talk to several of the Jeff teachers and they say that Meadows guarantees a big win over West. He was quoted in saying that their speed will win the game, also that his two all state backs Scooter and Jennings will have their way with the West D, and that his O line was quicker and will open holes all night. He was also quoted in saying that they didn't play as good against Campbell County as he wished because his team was looking ahead to beating the Trojans. Several of the players has said that they will shut out West and that they have no O at all.

The only thing I hear out of the West camp is that Jeff has all the tools and that it will be a dog fight. Woods may be in trouble. Mo-town East seems to be kicking butt behind new coach Smith and a lot of people are saying that Mo-town West may end up 1 and 5 after their first six games?

What is the word in the five rivers cof?

Lets get this crap straight, coach meadows never said all the garbage you say that some teachers told you, because he never talks that stuff to anyone let alone some teachers. Is your sole reason for this is to give moristown west some message board hype so maybe they can feed off this and somehow use it to their advantage? I didn't know they needed an advantage. AREN'T THEY THE MIGHTY TROJANS? I also doubt that any player told you any thing about Jefferson Co. putting a big 0 on West.

All i gotta say is be there when the ball kicks off at 7:30.

!!! # 42 just [b]Keepin it Trojan [/b]!!!

:huh:

tough words, from a tough guy, right? not! i seen jeff in practice today, and they looked weak. i'm sure west will win, but you better get ready for a real beating next friday night. west 35 jeff 7; maryville 42 west 0.

Morristown West vs. Jefferson County

This game will be well worth the price of admission. This is not the same Jefferson County teams of the past lead at the helm of Craig Kisabeth. Scott Meadows is an excellent coach.....with that said, the game will be a close one. It will be the game of the week, but West's defense is unreal.

West 21, Jefferson County 20

"If that Wood's hater can't swim, he's bound to drizound"

Unbeliveable!

Their have been no West fans on here since the season started now their all on here talking smack,please.

JPats5 I don`t know what you saw yeasterday but so far the Jeff Co pratices have been good.Don`t write them off because you saw a bad pratice,every team has a bad pratice

This is for sure a big game and one many need to see. I do think Senior leadership for Morr west will be a big key, trouble is this corp has never won the big game the past two years and this is a big game. The thought Morr West has arrived on Defence is a myth at this point. Meadows in his second year will take this team deep into the playoffs and will beat Morr West this year with Houston and Jennings running power football. I expect Clement will be able to throw behind a big line of junior's and seniors on West.