Ryan Headrick

crkjon

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P Hey! It's Sherry!

Prayers are payig off big time! Ryan is out of the ICU and in a regular room! And, the Dr's are talking about when he can go home!

Thanks to all of you. I can't believe how much caring, love and support is out there. He has come a long way and could not have done it with out all of you out there.

We have all bonded through this experience and we will remember that life is a gift and not to be taken for granted.

Thanks again to all from Ryan and all of the family.

Love,

Sherry

1buck2 Posted on Nov 4 - 09:42 PM

To everyone across the state reading these posts, would it, could it, be possible to mention/show support/honor Ryan in the Boro in December?

Just a thought??? Get well soon kid. The world needs more young men like you, and your family! 

great idea 1buck2 !! even if MARYVILLE is not there playing it would be a classy move to recognize , support , and honor RYAN HEADRICK !!!! GREAT TO HEAR RYAN'S DOING BETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article in this morning's Maryville paper. Congratulations and good luck Ryan. God be with you. We look forward to seeing you back with your teammates.

http://www.thedailytimes.com/sited/story/html/148001

Thanks for the link. That is wonderful news! It seems like I know Ryan even though I'm from Lincoln County. It's great to hear updates, so please keep them coming. It's fun to be rivals in a game, but it's wonderful to be caring friends in life. We're still praying for you, Ryan. Stay strong!