Hands down....THE biggest screw job....

BigRedBud

I'm so thankful to be a part of such an amazing game. This game will be remembered forever. As a BA player thanks for playing such a great game. Regardless of all the controversy this game was a WAR. I love those MBA guys and their players showed great sportsmanship for the most part. I hope you fans can get over this junk and just go on. Good Game.

That was the best post all night.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't care for either BA or MBA.......but I hate to see a team lose on a questionable call from officials.....especially on the magnitude as described by many of the people who posted here.

As far as Ronnie Carter overturning the call......remember that T$$AA = Ronnie Carter and Ronnie Carter = T$$AA

I was not at the game, but watched it on CSS, and I saw almost the entire fourth quarter, including the final play(s), MBA was completely screwed on the final play of the game, the clock clearly read 0:00 for at least a second or two before the ball was snapped and BA made the field goal that should not have counted. I would blame the officials for the loss, they were robbed, but I think it is important to note that the field goal only tied the game, MBA still could have won the game, but did not come out with the intensity they needed in overtime and ultimately lost. Both teams played great and it is a shame that the game was decided by a bad call.

in the history of TN high school sports.

First the Supreme Court....now this. Could Flatt be any luckier?

Classic line- I had one similar to that in the updates thread about this game. Classic.

These refs should be scrutinized over why they made the calls and the spots that they did. I would be very interested to see the results.

Classic line- I had one similar to that in the updates thread about this game. Classic.

These refs should be scrutinized over why they made the calls and the spots that they did. I would be very interested to see the results.

Guys.......as it has been said time and time again......the scoreboard is not the official clock. I was mad at the spot they gave Santi on that pass at the 2 in OT, the refs spotting the ball at the 6 inch line, but the bottom line is the refs are what gives the game a human element.

These posts are suprising that some come from the MBA crowd. Although a BA alumni, I am an MBA fan. I have been to MBA games several times this year. You guys have always shown to be gentlemen on this board, but I have seen more commoness on this board by some of you that really shows how you are. Things are ok when you win, but you are babies when you lose.

It is going to be interesting to see how you guys will stop that BA freshman (#5) for the next 3 years.

If you know how Coach Flatt coaches, in big games, he will play ball control and work the clock with his running game and big line. This man is a great coach, and has been the coach at BA since before most of you posting here were born.

It was fate that BA won. Bless the MBA kids heart who snapped the ball. Would that play happen 1-25 snaps? What are the odds? This kid needs lots of encouragement this week. It was a fluke play, but games are played all 4 quarters.

Shake the loss off and go on.........Lord knows BA has shaken off plenty of losses to MBA......

Guys.......as it has been said time and time again......the scoreboard is not the official clock. I was mad at the spot they gave Santi on that pass at the 2 in OT, the refs spotting the ball at the 6 inch line(horrible spot), but the bottom line is the refs are what gives the game a human element.

These posts are suprising that some come from the MBA crowd. Although a BA alumni, I am an MBA fan. I have been to MBA games several times this year. You guys have always shown to be gentlemen on this board, but I have seen more commoness on this board by some of you since your loss, and that really shows how you are. Things are ok when you win, but you are babies when you lose.

It is going to be interesting to see how you guys will stop that BA freshman (#5) for the next 3 years.

If you know how Coach Flatt coaches, in big games, he will play ball control and work the clock with his running game and big line. This man is a great coach, and has been the coach at BA since before most of you posting here were born.

It was fate that BA won. Bless the MBA kids heart who snapped the ball. Would that play happen 1-25 snaps? What are the odds? This kid needs lots of encouragement this week. It was a fluke play, but games are played all 4 quarters.

Shake the loss off and go on.........Lord knows BA has shaken off plenty of losses to MBA......

:)

Guys.......as it has been said time and time again......the scoreboard is not the official clock.

As it has been said time and time again....the scoreboard IS the official clock. The only time it's not is when it's inoperable....and then the official time is kept on the field. Why is this so hard to understand?