Can anyone stop Hillsboro?

NCS03

ftballkicker, Yes Zach is playing for Hillsboro and is starting center and playing some defensive tackle. Apparently he is playing very well and my good buddy played against him and said he was the best lineman he'd ever faced. Im gonna have to agree and if PC can get past Shelbyville then they are going to get blasted by 5-6 TDs by Hillsboro. Melrose and Maryville both have excellent teams and will make for great games with Hillsboro.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they look past White House, their post season could be short lived. White House will be prepared to play, It is Hillsboros game to lose. Ask Memphis Melrose about the 1997 Clinic Bowl when White House wasnt given a chance to win and came away with a state championship. In a game that wasnt really that close.

If Hillsboro were to play Maryville in the state championship game again, it would be the same old crap as the last 2 years. Until Hillsboro learns to throw the football and have some semblence of balance, they will NOT beat Maryville, this year or any year. I'm not a fan of either school, nor of Melrose, but I hope Melrose is able to beat Hillsboro and has a chance to play Maryville this year. If not, you can just mark down Maryville as the 4-time 4A state champ. Hillsboro would get outcoached again and would NOT beat Maryville! Just my opinion!

I dont think White House has a chance in this one. They'll play and keep it considerably close, but this years team just cant get past Hillsboro. I dont think you can compare this years team to the team of '97. The '97 team was better than everyone thought period. That team had athletes at almost every position with guys like Barker, Finch, Jones, Rogers, Harris, etc. This years team has a few athletes but not enough to overcome a very athletic team like Hillsboro. I'm a White House fan and wish them best of luck but I dont see it happening this year. So hopefully you guys will come out and prove me wrong. Good Luck WH.

Edited by UThater501