Tullahoma Tournament Cancelled

CoachBlair

I just got off the phone with a parent from Tullahoma. The tournament tomorrow has been cancelled due to the death of one of the Tullahoma wrestlers. I don't know any details other than it was a sophomore who collapsed in practice and was not able to be revived. Please pray for Jeff Lester, the Tullahoma wrestling team, the school, and most of all the family of the wrestler.

Thought and Prayers,

Joe Blair

Brentwood High

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of Region 5 is in sorrow with the loss of one of our own. Thoughts and prayers throughout the region are with the Tullahoma team, wrestling family and most of all the family of this unknown athlete. We all look forward to the TTown Rumble and kicking off the season in style with Coach Lester & his team. Under these circumstances, we will all be in Tullahoma in our thoughts, prayers and spirit.

Thoughts and prayers are with Tullahoma.

This is indeed a nightmare for any Family, Coach, School and Program. We are with very heavy hearts as our thoughts and prayers are sent out to all concerned. No words can express what grief must be felt. Let me say that the "Wrestling Family" in Tennessee, are here for you and feel your pain.

Soddy Daisy Wrestling

Edited by XWRISTSD