macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

Sounds like the Tigers are trying steal Panthers alma-mater with the train horn.

Are you saying that the Tigers are Panther wannabes? :P Let's look at this -

1) Region Champs - Yep, we've been there several times.

2) Playoff win - Yep, we've had a bunch of those, too.

3) Quarter-finals - Yep, six times for the Panthers.

4) Semi-finals - Four times for us, but Macon ain't made it there.

5) Finals - Three of them, but unfortunately, only one

STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Which also hasn't been accomplished by MC.

Hmmm.........I guess they could be Panther wannabes! B):huh:

:D

(I wannabe playing in week 13, but SC said we couldn't this year.)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY HEY HEY.....:huh: MAN......YOU PEEPS HAVE BEEN BUSY ON HERE SINCE THE LAST TIME I WAS ON....LOL....I CANT AFFORD TO MISS ANOTHER DAY I GET TOO FAR BEHIND, BUT I HAVE BEEN UNDER THE WEATHER LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, AND JUST HAVENT FELT LIKE GETTING ON....DANG MISSED IT ALL. WELL JUST WANTED TO SAY............YAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!!!! I JUST CANT WAIT. BY THE TIME FRIDAY GETS HERE IM READY TO GO GET MY SPOT IN THE STANDS, ITS HARD TO WAIT TILL 5:30. JUST LOVE TO WATCH THOSE TIGERS PLAY!!!! WANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS AND LETS HAVE A SAFE, HARD FOUGHT AND EXCITING GAME......WITH THE SPORTSMANSHIP I KNOW BOTH TEAMS HAVE.

MACON TIGERS 28

SMITH COUNTY 14

NOW........LETS GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I do is get away from the computer for the evening and and I missed a bunch of excitement. Well here goes my feeble attempt at responses.

Maconcotigger, It was just a coupla kids and they weren't jumping up and down in excitement or spitting out water. They were purposely showing their behinds to people in the stands after the handshake. So that is good sportsmanship. Beat somebody, shake their hand, then laugh while their backs are turned. I gues they were still afraid that the Hartsville kids would still find a way to whip em'.

Kitty Kat, I do respect the support that MCs team has been shown the last coupla years. Lafayette has been a place as long as I can remember that had good looking kids playing football but had no clue about playing football. I've always felt sorry for the previous state of your program. Coach Dyer is a hard working coach and he has surrounded himself with some good people. Notice some of the coaches are from a program that knows how to win. As long as they are in place, you have a shot at winning.

oldchsman, Make em' pay and pay big.

cbrooks & tennisguy, You two are clueless and have no idea how deep the pile is that you have just successfully step all in. Go to Wal-mart and stock up on Kleenex and basketball sneakers as you are gonna need em' very soon. And trust me, BigReid is pretty dang scary.

71fan & BigB76, All our previous dialogue will soon come to fruition. I think we have the better team. You think you do. Ain't that the way it is supposed to be.

I hope the game is all that we have tried to hope it will be.

HOTDOG, You da man. Tell em' bout it. I'm so mad I can't.

With all that nonsense out of the way, I hope everyone plays to their ability and the game does not find anyone injured. I hope MC quits fighting amongst themselves and that they don't do it again when they find themselves in a worse position than last week. Hope everyone gets all they are supposed to get from a high school playoff game and THEM BIG OWLS BEAT THE STRIPES OFF THE LITTLE KITTIES. I expect a lopsided score for a quarterfinal game.

Hey all!!!! Thought I'd throw down a little prayer for the game friday night....and i didn't say anything mean or talk smack or nothin...its just kinda cute and i thought I'd see how ya'll like it!!!

Our father who art in Heaven

Hallow be thy name

We've worked really hard and please let it show

Friday at the game

Keep both team's players safe and sound

and if you can manage when MC's got the ball

Don't let it hit the ground

When everything is said and done

Please let the Tiger's be # 1

We love our team with all our might

And we want to win Friday night

We know your love knows no bound

and we really want to go to the next round

So I'm sure both teams will show some love

If you could send down some luck from up above!!!!

amen

Both teams play a good, clean game Friday night!! Stay Safe and just have fun doing what you love!!!!

P.S. Hope my little prayer didn't offend anybody!!! My sincere apologies if it does....its all just for play!!! :huh:

PPride, Everybody knows Twan is da man. But he is one of us that someone was eluding to earlier as "never showing MC any respect." What a joke. Respect me, respect me, whaa whaa whaa and na na na boo boo. Such a farce in these days, RESPECT. The ones that get it know that they don't need to be told or shown they have it. LOL. Hotdog went off in a post last night and I kinda like what he said. It was amusing and I do think we win big tomorrow night. It's kinda funny to watch people get a little defensive. I've always been told that's when you know you got em'. BTW, You should be able to get the game on 104.1 FM Carthage and maybe 102.1 FM. I listened to some of MC broadcast while we were playing Portland and they did a good job. I've always really thought alot of R. Mowell. Wish you could get away to MC though.

622 postings WOW!

This is going to be a great game.

I hear that Meador Drive is being shut down and bleachers are going to set up in the street! Now that's getting ready for a serious crowd. I don't think there will be an empty seat.

Revenge factor will be big for the Owls, but that Tiger Pride will hold one more time!

Go Mighty Tigers!!!!!!!!!