Huntingdon-Lewis County

mood1801

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon outhit Milan?hahahahahahahahahaha...must have missed it...did the scoreboard say that milan got out-hit 24-6?.....naw i just saw ricky goff and rod smith running marathons on the stang defense..  DCW...Thriller..Tricklician...Mustang69...Big H outlaw.....YOU GOT BEAT 24-6..... I would talk smack on here to me too.Im just defending Milan because yall have zero respect for us because we beat you. And look who yall have to play...chester co. and lewis co. who almost got beat by camden and milan plays mitchell and carver....give me a break if yall dont make it to the semis yall dont need to be there anyways....end of discussion.

I didn't talk "smack" to you, and I never disrespected Milan. Most of the Milan people that I have been around and most of the Milan fans on here are good people. Why do you insist on being the exception to the rule?

No one on this message board doubts Milan's ability, intensity, or domination. Furthermore, no one doubts that the Dawgs were the best team on Friday night of Week 7 either. And there is likely no one on here that dislikes Milan when you get down to the cold hard facts--they just don't like you and the way you treat everyone on here that's not from Milan.

Thanks catch10.....I encourage everyone to come out and see the Panthers play. Lewis County fans: If you don't come to the game because its cold, then you are not a true fan and you don't deserve to call yourself a fan. There had better be more fans there then there was the past two games. Come on people...Support the Panthers friday.

Lewis Co.- I am a former player of Fairview. The team that beat Huntington in the 1st round last year. All you have to do is contain outside. Last year we blitzed the outsides every play and even though we only won by a point, we DOMINATED the whole game!!! Good Luck!

One big problem with this. This isn't the same time that Fairview played last year.

LCpanthers95, some people can't help it if they cant make it to the game. Since TSSAA set a $7 price, it makes it hard for some people who have families to pay $28 for his wife and kids. And alot of the fans that haven't been there the past two friday's have been the older people. Cold weather does make it harder on them than it does to your bad self. I'm sure all of the elderly are very sorry that they aren't as tough as you are.

Lewis Co.- I am a former player of Fairview. The team that beat Huntington in the 1st round last year. All you have to do is contain outside. Last year we blitzed the outsides every play and even though we only won by a point, we DOMINATED the whole game!!! Good Luck!

If only it were that easy. H'don can eat your lunch between the tackles just as easily as on the outside.

AGAIN??

I thought this was supposed to be Huntingdon-Lewis County? Why are people arguing about Milan-Huntongdon? But puttin that asside for one moment, Id like to say that Huntingdon ahs too much speed for Lewis County. Lewis COunties defensive line is also too small.

Huntingdon-35

Lewis County- 14

Well Well Well, The first thing I would like to address to all of the fans on coach t.

If there is one thing you can take to the bank during playoff time,is that all the other games before this,DONT MEAN CRAP, I would put my life saving on that.Fairview was expected to lose by about 50 that year,and guess what?

ya'll ran your mouths, got beat, and cryed all the way home.But you did leave some dignity on the field. YOU DIDN'T BLAME THE LOSS ON A BAND!!!! like Mckenzie did you crybabies.I can't believe someone got on here and whined about the stinking Band.

Back on topic , Huntingdon will not blow out Lewis Co. The stats show that Lewis and Huntingdon both have very good defenses,who are avering almost the same stats.I haven't seen a Lewis Co. defense this good since the 95 ' team.This will be a defensive Ballgame . Daniel Hull will have 14 tackles and 3 sacks. Coach Sharp will again prove why he is the best coach in Lewis County history . Lewis over Huntindon by a Carlos Juvera Field GOAL!!!!

20-17 Lewis County Goes To the Semi- Finals

P.S. NO ONE knows MY NAME!!!!!

Well Well Well....its about time BobbyBrewer11 has a post thats actually "good". What have you suddenly decided to quit running your mouth about Tim Watson? Its about time. Oh yea one more thing........Do you think its funny that people don't know who you are?? Are you a MO-ron or something?? Its not funny at all. Its actually retarded. It makes you look like a wuss. Like someone who is too scared to come out from behind their computer screen. In fact, i don't think your a b-ball player. And if you are.....then I assume you are a pathetic one. One who I could absolutely DOMINATE in a 1 on 1 game. Anyway nice post.....GO PANTHERS!!!