Huntingdon-Lewis County

mood1801

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell isn't the only back Huntingdon has, we have a freshman who is about 6'3, 190 and a sophmore in "Boo" Weathers who is very explosive and hard to find running amongst the linemen. YES! Huntingdon's linemen deserve alot of credit for last nights victory over Chester Co. Great season to the Rebels good tough players maybe you can come back stronger next year. As for Bell and our stable of running backs, Bell is about 80 yrds from 2000 and Donald, I'm not too sure, but I think maybe close to 500 or 600. Weathers doesn't have much, he doesn't run a whole lot but when we need him he comes through running and receiving.

Edited by Tombstone52

Come on people. True football fans know that stats and the regular season don't mean anything come playoff time. Who cares who beat who and by how much? Who cares what you're averaging in points a game? If you don't show up ready to play the game of your life every night, somebody is gonna beat you no matter their record or talent. If I had to bet my life on it, I'd pick Huntington, but not by much. And for all those people that think they're so smart out their with their big stats downing Lewis County, what exactly happened to Huntington in the first round last year? I figure you people would know better than to run your mouths after that experience. Don't count your chickens before they hatch Huntington fans.

Come on people. True football fans know that stats and the regular season don't mean anything come playoff time. Who cares who beat who and by how much? Who cares what you're averaging in points a game? If you don't show up ready to play the game of your life every night, somebody is gonna beat you no matter their record or talent. If I had to bet my life on it, I'd pick Huntington, but not by much. And for all those people that think they're so smart out their with their big stats downing Lewis County, what exactly happened to Huntington in the first round last year? I figure you people would know better than to run your mouths after that experience. Don't count your chickens before they hatch Huntington fans.

I put the stats up to open up some intelligent discussion here. I haven't seen anybody downing Lewis County on this thread, unless you count some people making predictions on the game that might not happen to jive with yours as smacktalk. How is posting the stats of both teams conceived as "downing" Lewis County?