Knox Cent @ Maryville

FBEmeritus

OK, let’s get started! Knox Central Bobcats Vs. The Maryville Red Rebels round two 03! The game of the week in 4A, in E. TN. I expect Morr West to beat Greenville again.

Hate to see Dave Garner gone for the year, like the other fine young men who have contributed this year. I do look for some others to step it up as is the norm at Maryville. The pounders were very physical and in my opinion gave Maryville their best game to date. The pounders were tough, well coached and physical for four qtrs, no one else has played Maryville that tough this year. I sure hope the officiating crew is better; they were bad on both sides of the ball in my view.

Central will be looking to up-set the Rebs (Nothing New here) on their home turf, not an easy task. Sorry to hear Coach Helton will not be able be there, as he is in my prayers. This should be a lift to Central as he seems to be recovering and I hope he gets home to his family very soon.

If Maryville plays their ball control game and gets up in the score early I think Maryville will again be the victor. Maryville will have to play better then they have for the past few weeks and get the ball to Gaskin. Gaskin has not had the touches I would like him to have for the Rebs, the kid is a play maker. Let the thoughts and posts begin.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha, that last post actually made me laugh out loud. you are predicting a shut-out against maryville? thats acutally funny. I think the Rebels will come out extrememly fired up for this game since some people doubt them (yet again). But as usual maryville will come out and prove all you doubters wrong and beat knox central. Im going with maryville by 6 points or more.

You guys are all wrong. With all players healthy at Central and a drive of rage bigger than ever Central will take the rebels like a breeze 35-0.

Oh my! You have won my award fir funiest post of the year! Even IF Central does win, It will not be a shutout, there is knowone who can do that! Also I doubt either team will score 35 points in this game.

Without Helton, Central will just find. The only person that's missing is Helton from their coaching staff so in my opinion it will be the same Central team. Maryville fans and players you have to realize one thing, The Bobcats has dedicated the rest of their season to their coach because they know he wish he was out there with them. Central will be fired out and hitting on all cylinders. My prediction: "I'm picking the team that wears Red and Black!" :lol:

I hate to say it, but.....

1) With the game being at Maryville...

2) With Coach Helton being out...

3) With Central obviously not hitting on all cylinders..

I have to go with Central 28-17.

ok...i think either you messed up or im just missing something here. you just named 3 reason why central will be to the DISadvantage....but yet you picked them to win? and i have to agree....there isnt a team in the state in any class that will shut maryville out. get De La Salle out here and i might be able to get behind you on that but not knox. central....sorry.

Edited by purplepounderfootball