Knox Cent @ Maryville

FBEmeritus

Yep, Gilly maybe they can. To bad you won't be there to see it though. As you said last week, you were goin' to the Chatt. Central vs. Knox Central game this week. I like badminton. But I don't know if I'd drive to Chattanoogee to see a game of it though.

I rather go to the Halls Bowl (Summitt vs. Red Devils). Ort to be some good competition.

Go Rebs.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, heres how i think its gonnna go down...

'

M-ville wins the toss..they defer....Cent. takes it downfield but doesnt do much, they punt...maryville marches back and puts one in through the air. Mville up 7-0...Central comes back and kicks one through the uprights...7-3.maryville....Maryville does nothing with their next posession bc there is either an interception or fumble....central kicks one through as time expires,,maryvillle 7-6....---2nd half....scoreless 3rd quarter bc of defensive battles....marville scores at the begining of the 4th and are up 14-6...with 5 minutes in the game cent scores a td and its 13-14 maryville...maryville has to punt after taking it downfield...central comes back and kicks a field goal to win in the last 2 minutes...

CENTRAL OVER MARYVILLE 16-14

West tro 07, It is a good thought and hope Central gets Maryville out of the way for your trojan's, should they defeat Greenville on a muddy burk-tony. Are they gonna play it on Friday night or will the powers up there move the game to Sat again because it might be wet and cold like last year? It think Maryville will focus on this friday and not care about who win's in region 2, until next week should the Reb's end the bobcats season like I think they will. West by 10 over Greenville.

Wow, I have seen some ridiculous posts this time around. Whoever said maryville would be shut out should have there name removed forever for being so dumb. Not even de la salle could shut maryville out. As for central cassen should go ahead and start packing his things for vandy.I'm going to be sad to see him go....LOL...Maryville will move on the beat mo town and beat melrose in the state for what you guys will know us for our 4th state champ in a ROW.

STARS, We know how bad of a picker that Billygoat,Gillyboat,Kramer is.

Didn't Billygoat,Kramer,Gillyboat predict a 0-10 season? Didn't he pick Central to walk the dog all over Maryville 4 weeks ago?

If Maryville wins another State Championship, Will Billygoat,Gillyboat,Kramer and his Maryville hating buddies Bill-Morgan,Cartman,Snagglepuss be ready to make the Gay Street Bridge leap into Fort Loudon Lake? They better stay away from sharp objects.

whats the crowd supposed to be like at this game? i heard their was alot of people at the first game!!!

There was a huge crowd at the first matchup. I expect to see anywhere from 8 to 10 thousand at this one. I would bet that anyone in the area that does not have a game to attend will be at this one.

I was wondering, with all of the pre-game talk, where is JohnPaul? I miss his usual ignorant trash talking.

Sillygoat, win or lose the Football season at Maryville is from the second week of Dec to the first week of December or have you not paid attention the past six years! But we do appreciate you picking against Maryville!

I would like to know how Mr. Young's ankle is because some seem to think he will be a factor. He did not play to well in the first meeting but needs to defeat Maryville, in my opinion. I do not think Mr. Helton will run to the outside on Maryville the way has vs. other teams because of the level Hodge and Smith are playing on the D-End. The ends main role in the MHS defense is to wreak havoc and keep the pulling tackles or Blockers away from our line backer corp. Cent seems to employ lead blockers like most but the use of Jackson on the quick dive I thought was what caused MHS the most trouble in the first meeting. Maryville will have to have better play by their D tackles and the LB's really need to step it up in the middle. I hear Valentine will be ready and this is a good thing for the Reb's. Gonna Miss Garner, he was really coming of age in the secondary.

On another comment I don't think Central will be able to shut Quarles and the Offence out. If Maryville does not give Central the advantage in turn-overs and possession time, Central will lose the game a damp field.

I believe Maryville will play much better in this one. They didnt play well against Central in the regular season in my opinion.

Maryville made alot more mistakes in the regular season match-up than Central did. If it wasent for the mistakes, Maryville in my opinion would have won by 2 touchdowns.

Once again,

Maryville wins with dicipline and coaching.

Maryville - 24

Central - 7

Rumor is that maryville's basketball coach is pretty excited about being able to get some of his players back from the football team next week. Thanks for participating in the 2003-04 football season maryville rebs and keep your head up high...

You are about 0-10 on your predictions. Why dont you just quit so it doesnt get worse. You and your stupid friends are just jealous that we have actually won something. Im sorry our football team is better than yours but stop putting ours down, GILLYBOAT.