State Championship

football_36

None of u people know what ur talking about. DCA over South Pittsburg for the 1A championship :D Its gonna be Boyd over DCA. South Pittsburg gonna loose this Friday. Boyd beat them without their star player and 2 good linemen, they can beat them with their star player and all their linemen. First SP-Boyd meeting (24-6) Second meeting (42-14)

SP is 50% better than they were 6 weeks ago Boyd is 25% worse. Boyd has went past it's peak. SP will roll all the way to the state trophy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only bold, but maybe wishful thinking...methinks that FHSrebel27 would rather see Franklin at Murfreesboro up against a 12-2 team rather than a 14-0 team :D

Methinks that I'm only worried about Hendersonville as an opponent for Franklin. I just honestly think that Riverdale is going to win. I'd love to play Lincoln County again, would welcome the chance with arms wide open, but I just think the Warriors will be victorious Friday night.

Hehe, this is amusing. People are asking who they think will win, then when a person supports their team they are cocky!? Its kinda a big loop isn't it?

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Folks are asked for their OPINION, nothing more. Then when they give their OPINION, the wolves are waiting to jump all over them if their OPINION doesn't favor the wolf's team.

I think FHSrebel is really trying to get something going with his 28-14 prediction for R'dale to beat LC. If I remember correctly, earlier in the season, FHSrebel was very complimentary of LC and their chances of meeting again in the BCB.

FHSrebel's opinion is worth about as much as mine is.

Methinks... o well anyway FHSReb, are u trying to get something going here or do u truly believe that Riverdale will roll over LC. NOt arguing your opinion, respect it actually because RHS also has a great football team with plenty of tallent, just wondering about your thoughts behind your prediction. I personally am just worried about this fridays game against Hendersonville, as being a player all of us should be worried about their next game and only their next game, but you fans have all the fun you want, and while at it lets knock some sense itno FHSReb :angry:

Haha, no, I'm not trying to get anything started. Sounds like you are though ftballkicker, trying to get them to knock some sense into me, huh? I'll remember that buddy... I'll remember. :lol:

Just because I pick the Falcons to lose doesn't mean I don't think they're a good team. They're a great team. And if they lose, it'll be to another great team. I think the revenge factor is huge here. I also think that Riverdale has improved greatly since the first meeting. Playing at the Pit gives LC a bit of an edge, but I'm not a huge believer in much of a home-field advantage in high school football. Y'all can call me crazy, whatever, I don't care. My opinion is that, my opinion. Riverdale wins 28-14.