Maryville v.s. Morristown-West

Wildrebel06

What is the best way to get to the stadium from Bristol?

rvd,

Take I-81 to Exit 12 and turn right on the 160 Bypass.

Take the South Cumberland Street exit, and turn right onto S. Cumberland towards town.

Go to the intersection of Morris Boulevard and turn right at the red light at the Chevron gas station, which is on the corner at the light.

When you turn right, the stadium is two blocks up the street on the right at East High School.

Edited by bigdaddy69

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Daddy,

Them's good directions you gave out. How about bringing me in from the other side. I'm coming from Maryville and need directions.

Suuuuuuzzzzeee, remember that MHS cheerleading squad when Jan and Yvette and others were seniors? They could have picked up a coorporate sponsorship from a "peroxide" company if they had pursued it !!! With the exception of Yvette of course. She did then, and still does, have those long, dark locks.

Maryville by a couple of td's.

Maryvile= A team that is lucky to be 'still' alive in the playoffs. If Knox Central would have not fallen asleep, the Maryville Boys would be chilling at the house.

Morristown West's defense is unfadable. Maryville's offense is decent. Quarles can come up with all the Hail Mary's, Loop-D-Loo's, Reverses, or Hook 'N' Ladder's this Friday night against Morristown West...and it will not work.

I've seen Maryville play three times this season and Morristown West three times this season. Maryville is not the better football team. You can say 'we've won this, we've won that"...but on Saturday morning, West will say "We won last night"

Holla at your boy.

all right here we go the game i have been waiting for my whole life maryville has said that they "turned the ball over 6 times" in the first that is because mo west forced you to turn the ball over at least 5 of those mo west turned the ball over 4 times and couldn't execute in the red zone their o-line have not only improved they have been one of the strongest groups on the entire team this is our year its time

MORRISTOWN WEST-21

MARYVILLE-7

Thats funny, I could see West getting some points but I'm not sure the program has scored 21 on the rebs if you counted the past three meetings. At least not on the first or second teams. I think this will be a good game if West can stay close till early the in the fourth quarter. If MHS gets up two TD's West will not have the horses to come back on the rebs. I stoped by the field yesterday and it was damp but in ok shape. The grass is worn some but not in to bad of shape. The condition of the field may get worse if this expected rain gets heavy. It will be cold. Go rebs

Maryvile= A team that is lucky to be 'still' alive in the playoffs. If Knox Central would have not fallen asleep, the Maryville Boys would be chilling at the house.

Morristown West's defense is unfadable. Maryville's offense is decent. Quarles can come up with all the Hail Mary's, Loop-D-Loo's, Reverses, or Hook 'N' Ladder's this Friday night against Morristown West...and it will not work.

I've seen Maryville play three times this season and Morristown West three times this season. Maryville is not the better football team. You can say 'we've won this, we've won that"...but on Saturday morning, West will say "We won last night"

Holla at your boy.

WELL SAID! LETS DO IT TROJANS , TAKE IT TO STATE!

all right here we go the game i have been waiting for my whole life maryville has said that they "turned the ball over 6 times" in the first that is because mo west forced you to turn the ball over at least 5 of those mo west turned the ball over 4 times and couldn't execute in the red zone their o-line have not only improved they have been one of the strongest groups on the entire team this is our year its time

MORRISTOWN WEST-21

MARYVILLE-7

Thats funny, I could see West getting some points but I'm not sure the program has scored 21 on the rebs if you counted the past three meetings. At least not on the first or second teams. I think this will be a good game if West can stay close till early the in the fourth quarter. If MHS gets up two TD's West will not have the horses to come back on the rebs. I stoped by the field yesterday and it was damp but in ok shape. The grass is worn some but not in to bad of shape. The condition of the field may get worse if this expected rain gets heavy. It will be cold. Go rebs

This thread is getting old. Most Maryville people think it will be a blow-out for them and almost everyone else agrees. A few Morristown West fans have gotten on here and made stupid predictions. Enough! Just let the kids play and we will see what happens.

FB Emeritus, do you happen to work for the Pyxis corporation?

WestSiderz Posted on Nov 26 - 09:19 AM

Holla at your boy.

well hopefully our " luck " will hold out !! i guess someday we may earn your respect when we've won a few more games . if your team plays as well as you talk smack ....... well i guess we'll be blown out !!!

holla right back at cha .... homie !! word .... hehe , hey this is fun :D

Holla at your boy.

"If Knox Central would have not fallen asleep, the Maryville Boys would be chilling at the house."

Hey Homey, "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, oh what a Christmas it'd be!" You're talkin out of both sides of your mouth home boy. Talk, talk, talk all you want. Maryville will wait till Friday to make their statement.

Suuuuuzzzzeeee,

I 'member them purty young girls growin' up. They's just snot-nosed litlle pig-tailed girls when I was in High School. If'n yore their age, then your jus' a yung thang yorself. I used to hang out with Eric, and Jimmy over in Alcoa where we grew up.

Jan was married to that fancy newspaper boy. Her little BB is a buddy of mine. I b'lieve STARS is purty f'miliar wit her too.

Holla fo a dolla, Homey! Peace!

Hey boyz!

Gov Man...do I remember it...I had the market cornered on Peroxide myself! I used lemon juice on it too! It made my hair slicker than snot when I was laying out at Johnson's Rear Swimming Pool. I spent my share of time at Springbrook pool too!

However, the girls I was most jealous of were the ones down Friendsville's way! They had some blonde locks and some bodies that made time stand still...and most adolescent males too!

Rebelsman...I was thinking I had put two and two together. I have all the Maryville faithful figured out now...well with a couple of exceptions. I still don't know who Janet Tipton is married to. I also am not sure if Joey Winders married one old coaches daughter or someone else!

Maryville in a frog strangle... the only problem the red rebels will have this weekend will be getting reservations in Murfreesboro!

Love you boyz!

:D

Big Daddy,

Them's good directions you gave out. How about bringing me in from the other side. I'm coming from Maryville and need directions.

Suuuuuuzzzzeee, remember that MHS cheerleading squad when Jan and Yvette and others were seniors? They could have picked up a coorporate sponsorship from a "peroxide" company if they had pursued it !!! With the exception of Yvette of course. She did then, and still does, have those long, dark locks.

Maryville by a couple of td's.

There are 2 ways to get to mo'town that i know of.

1. Get on John Sevier Highway and go north (or east if thats what it is labeled as) and stay on that untill you get to 11-E (Andrew Johnson Highway) and take a right on it. stay on that untill you get into morristown. You will go a little way into town then you need to take a right on morris blvd. there is a walgreens, CVS, long john silvers and blockbuster on the four corners...cant miss it. Keep on that road and you will pass a burgerking on your left and a chevron on your right...after you pass chevron you should be able to see East High School....you can prolly see the glow from the stadium lights....and if all else fails, just fallow all the cars that have "blount" county tags, haha

2. Get on I-40 and fallow the other guys directions

Hey boyz!

Gov Man...do I remember it...I had the market cornered on Peroxide myself! I used lemon juice on it too! It made my hair slicker than snot when I was laying out at Johnson's Rear Swimming Pool. I spent my share of time at Springbrook pool too!

However, the girls I was most jealous of were the ones down Friendsville's way! They had some blonde locks and some bodies that made time stand still...and most adolescent males too!

Rebelsman...I was thinking I had put two and two together. I have all the Maryville faithful figured out now...well with a couple of exceptions. I still don't know who Janet Tipton is married to. I also am not sure if Joey Winders married one old coaches daughter or someone else!

Maryville in a frog strangle... the only problem the red rebels will have this weekend will be getting reservations in Murfreesboro!

Love you boyz!

:blink:

I've heared of them gurls. 'Cept I don't thank they used peroxide, they would just thin down the clorox. They would say if hit would lighten up the clothes, shorely hit would work on their hair.

Go Rebs.

Holla at your boy.

It depends on the games you saw each team play, and I don't believe you can say that in the first place. Now I am not totally sure of Mo. West's schedule, but from what I've heard they have'nt played as tough as teams as us, in the play-offs and regular season.