Best Team in the State in 2003

redskins1998

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RedrOll, Hey, If you don't believe me.......Just ask me.

Joking aside (I hope you realize my last post was a joke, all the way down to the signature), I believe you and have heard about DB's perch on top of the win list quite often on this site.

If you're really interested in seeing MBA's year-by-year schedules and results since 1899 (I doubt you really are interested), PM me a snail-mail address and I'll send it to you (I will even address it to WaCoJaCo). I wish the school would make them available on the website.

Kangroooo.....My opinion is as good as yours, but yours is not as good as mine. Thats the way that works.

Have you ever seen tom million ? He eats everybody's lunch.....Breakfast & Dinner!

And no, he doesn't have my number, its unlisted.

And no, he doesn't own me, he only rents.

If you want any facts from me you'll have to take me to kangrooooo court.

The one and only....WaCo :D JaCo

WaCOOOOOOO...Still lookin' for those facts. Otherwise, we'll just have to assume my opinion is as good as yours is not as good as mine. Thats the way it works.

Million gets a rise out of you every time, that is what your game is all about man...therefore he owns you.

Dance WaCo, Dance........

I know RollRedRoll, actually most of my post are a joke. I think the cat was coming out of the bag anyway. Im actually trying to get to 1,000 post by Jan. 1, and figured this would be a good thread to do it. (i've got a bet)

I hope everybody has a sinse of hummor!

Well Im being ordered to go Christmas shoping now. I would appreciate it if you guys would hold off on posting until I get back.

(hope the ACLU dont find out I said Christmas on here)

I would just like to see 4A and 5A teams regularly schedule DII-AAA teams. I mean why should MBA have to go 5 hours to Kingsport(and the same for Kingsport to Nashville) just to play a football game? I'll answer that and it is because Hillsboro, Oakland, Riverdale, Lincoln County, Franklin, Brentwood and any other major football school within 30 miles won't play us. When DII was created, why didn't these teams make a deal to play the MBA's and BA's every year?

AGAIN, let's just look at Region 6-5A. You mentioned two of our teams so we'll use that as an example. There are eight teams in the region. That means you have seven games you must play. That leaves you with three games left. In Franklin's case, as long as Tim Johnson is our coach, we'll likely play Lincoln County. We also like to schedule an old rival in Columbia. That leaves one game. Awfully hard to fit one game with MBA's schedule or BA's schedule.

I mean why should MBA have to go 5 hours to Kingsport(and the same for Kingsport to Nashville) just to play a football game?

I'll answer that

it is because Hillsboro, Oakland, Riverdale, Lincoln County, Franklin, Brentwood and any other major football school within 30 miles won't play us. When DII was created, why didn't these teams make a deal to play the MBA's and BA's every year?

You answered your own question...now I'll answer it.

MBA does not HAVE to go 5 hours just to play a football game. That was THEIR choice when THEY made the decision to give "NEED BASED" financial aid to athletes.

Edited by inot2bad

Well Im being ordered to go Christmas shoping now. I would appreciate it if you guys would hold off on posting until I get back.

(hope the ACLU dont find out I said Christmas on here)

Now that's funny!

I don't think CoachT is a card carrying member of the ACLU but you never know about some other moderators! :)