williamson county

frying nemo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if there was any sarcasm in that chs05 but if not, then thank you! don't get me wrong anyone, i don't even understand the fuss about who's ranked where in the county...just good luck to all the teams, and hopefully a couple state championships can make their way back to Williamson Co.!!!

who all has ravenwood played, i haven't heard ANYTHING about them til now. we should really have some sort of inter-county tourny, just for fun sometime. sometime this year of course, so i'll get to play. too bad it's too late to schedule anything...

how about one weekend fairview, page, BA, centennial, and ravenwood get together and play a little tourny of our own? we can schedule a saturday sometime before school ends. i think it'd be pretty competitive, sounds like a fun weekend. anyone feel up to it? ;) let's go

oh, i left franklin, BGA, and brentwood out of this because they wouldn't even consider coming, i'm sure. not competitive enough.

oh, also, i don't really expect anyone to take me seriously, so i actually don't know why i'm submitting this post in its entirety...

Obviously the Review Appeal didn't do much research...though i still like them because they came and interviewed me(lol)...but anyway, Centenial is defenitely a good team, they lost to Brentwood 4-3, to franklin 3-2, and to BGA 5-1....their only loses! now, if i were to pick some teams to lose to it would be them, supposively 3 of the TOP teams in the entire state!! therefore, a close loss to brentwood and franklin, and another to BGA does not make centenial a bad team!!

but wow...i don't understand that!! but oh well, just take that "dis" and turn it into incentive....cuz that's just crap!

where do you think CPA would be ranked in the list? and what do you think about those rankings, accurate or not? i think ravenwood, fairview, page, BA, and centennial are all pretty equal, it seems like it would be a tie for 4th all across the board. page and cent. tied, fairview and page tied, ravenwood beat hickman 1-0 (we beat them 6-0 i believe), they beat creekwood 9-0 (we only beat them 8-0 in our scrimmage). BA got beaten by Father Ryan 8-0, and supposedly FR isn't that great this year. in a scrimmage before season, fairview beat CPA 5-1, and, true, they didn't have their basketball players, but i don't know how much of a difference that would make (well, i know we wouldn't have had 5 goals, but i mean in a win-lose sense). i can't say what i think about the ranking in the top 3, seems accurate enough from what i've read/heard, but i'd say once you get past those 3 it's a free for all in every other position.