WB's The Place to Be !

GovMan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wb is bigger stronger and faster this year. they will win their region. look for wall walker and osbourne to have very big years along with a defense that gets stronger with every recruit that they land.

Who is the projected QB? I thought Wall was the #2 last year. He is fast but lacks arm strength and the ability to see over that big line WB should have. When does the spring drills begin?

Who is the projected QB? I thought Wall was the #2 last year. He is fast but lacks arm strength and the ability to see over that big line WB should have. When does the spring drills begin?

FBE,

Not sure where you got your scouting report on Lucas Wall. Instead of going into a bunch of of specifics, I'll just say this ... his arm is plenty, plenty strong enough; very accurate; and he'll not have any problem seeing receivers. Wall will be a very pleasant surprise for the WB folks next year, I believe.

I think the Gov's begins spring practice on May 3, if I'm not mistaken.

FBE,

Not sure where you got your scouting report on Lucas Wall. Instead of going into a bunch of of specifics, I'll just say this ... his arm is plenty, plenty strong enough; very accurate; and he'll not have any problem seeing receivers. Wall will be a very pleasant surprise for the WB folks next year, I believe.

I think the Gov's begins spring practice on May 3, if I'm not mistaken.

May 3rd, I'll try to stop by some. My scouting reports are only done in person, and I try to get around. Watched Mr. Wall in person some when he played for the Midget Raiders! Couldn’t get any snaps there because coaches nephew wanted to be a QB. Mr. Wall did play pretty well and his foot speed is and will be his best asset. Might fit that Wing-T thing coach M will run. I still say the ability to see those speedy WR's will be a factor. We'll see, I am glad to hear there is some excitement about the WB program again.