13AA/7AA Challenge Series

CoachD33

This is a done deal......mark your calendars for November 20, 2004. Details to come out soon.......... :D

Hats off to ya, heavyd; and everyone else that is working behind the scenes. this should be a great experience for both districts. My calendar is marked, have to save a little vacation......

Sleep23, it is only a 3.5 hrs drive to Martin, think I need to reserve the limo for Queenbee :unsure:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hype, hype. District 5 AA is the second strongest. The substate game against Walker Valley( 5AA) was LA's most difficult in their march to the Championship. LA's last opponent was McMinn Cent. (5AA) :unsure: Leave 5AA out of the mix and there won't be many good match-ups that people will be willing to drive great distances to see. :D

Jimbo, the atmosphere in 13AA will be worth the drive plus one will get to see some bb. Now save some of your vacation and we'll make the trip. hehehe

Jimbo, the atmosphere in 13AA will be worth the drive plus one will get to see some bb.  Now save some of your vacation and we'll make the trip. hehehe

Ok. If you drive this time, I'll buy the gas. :unsure: If you get me to sit through another bad match-up, it's going to be a long ride back. :D

Edited by jimbo44

Can HeavyD and I Sumo Wrestle between the 3rd and 4th games? That would really bring in the crowd, and we could charge them for Sumo wrestling instead of basketball, that would offset some costs.... :)

Then we could have a tag team final between myself and heavy D vs. NWHoopaholic and Luap Elknit.... :D

Hopefully I'll be off the disabled list by November but I want sportsradiotn as my partner!