13AA/7AA Challenge Series

CoachD33

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the invite, I live up here at UT with some roommates about 2 and a half hours from home so I'm missing the home cooking thing right now because I didn't even know how to fix a grill cheese sanwhich until like last year. And now I don't know how to cook anything that doens't come from a can so the toot and tell or whatever you call it sounds nice. It will also be nice to check out the size of your trunk bbobserver and to check out the pits that the excavation crews have been digging over there in Gibson, I still don't know the name of the city that is in Gibson. But one thing you won't see me on is that you all have a better atmosphere for basketball than 7aa has. You talkin about some rowdy people over there. A lot of the times what goes on in the stands is as interesting as the game itself. There are just so many teams over there that honestly do not like each other and fans that don't like each other, its really something to watch. But yeah I will come check out district backwoods aa when this series comes about. I will be in school @ the time when the series takes place but me and some friends are always up for a roadtrip. Has anyone decided for sure the format of this whole thing and where it will be played? It doesn't matter because they could play in a cow pasture and the result will be the same with 7aa winning this one handily!

There are several cities in Gibson County - Milan, Yorkville, Trenton, Humboldt, Medina, Gibson, Dyer, Rutherford, Spring Hill and part of Kenton...I'm probably leaving out some of the smaller communities. The school is made up of feeder schools from Rutherford, Dyer, Spring Hill, Medina & Yorkville and is actually located between Dyer and Trenton.

Edited by sportsradiotn

HA! So I'm right, this county is made up of backwood places, well then to help me out then whats the county seat? I guess if you all dump me out somewhere in Gibson Co. then there is NO chance of me ever finding my way out. But back to basketball, I do like the idea that some of these matchups are going on. Just another gross demonstration of 7aa's power, but it will make quite a bit of $$$$$ for all parties involved. Plus it will be a preview of whoever advances out of that district will be getting down @ the Boro!

The county seat is Trenton. There have been several state champions come out of Gibson County in different sports, most recently Peabody girls in 2003. Milan, Humboldt, and Trenton have consistently been powerhouses in Football and surely you know about Bradford's six state championships in girls basketball. We may not be in a metro area but we're not all from the backwoods. The county has been well represented in many sports at the state tournaments.