13AA/7AA Challenge Series

CoachD33

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you would actually invite me, the enemy, to hang with you guys. Probably throw me into a car, take me out into the country somewhere and leave me for dead. I'm not gonna laugh at the name of the diner though because some of the best places to eat are places like that. I may have to accept anyone that offers for me to come to Gibson Co., if I ever find out where it is, to talk some bball and chill. I'm pretty hard though on the Gibson team not because of their players, because of their philosophy about scheduling teams from the districts of the blind and playing them 3 times a year and then thinking they are great, lol. But I may just have to look Gibson on the net and find out where the heck it is then take a visit, it will definitely be interesting

I can't believe you would actually invite me, the enemy, to hang with you guys. Probably throw me into a car, take me out into the country somewhere and leave me for dead. I'm not gonna laugh at the name of the diner though because some of the best places to eat are places like that. I may have to accept anyone that offers for me to come to Gibson Co., if I ever find out where it is, to talk some bball and chill. I'm pretty hard though on the Gibson team not because of their players, because of their philosophy about scheduling teams from the districts of the blind and playing them 3 times a year and then thinking they are great, lol. But I may just have to look Gibson on the net and find out where the heck it is then take a visit, it will definitely be interesting

I would be happy to treat you to lunch.............and my car has a very large trunk! LOL ;)

I cannot believe that...CANNOT BELIEVE...that I've missed this entire thread until right now...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh....

Is this Thanksgiving Weekend or not?...What about the mighty Gordansville Tiggerettes...we usually play them then, don't we???????....

I'm so confused...

7AA...get the limo...cause I'm about ready for it...my girl is playing AAU this summer... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????