13AA/7AA Challenge Series

CoachD33

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all goes according to plan, we will announce the particulars on Monday. We have the matchups but are waiting approval by all coaches involved. Barring a MAJOR catastrophe, this is going to happen on November 20, 2004. I am not hiding anything I assure you, but I will not jump the gun and put out bad information until I am done running the numbers.... :justwrestle: :D

I am dyin' to give out info., but can't at this point..need the weekend to cover my rather large backside.....thanks to everyone who is helping to put this together. There are a bunch of folks that have already put in many hours on this project, so kudos to all of them.

Oh yeah, keep those comments coming, send me a PM if you have something to add.......thanks again.

I WOULD TAKE WESCHARGE AS MY PARTNER AND WE WOULD RULE ANYBODY IN A SUMO MATCH....JUST BRING IT BABY!!!!

THIS 13AA/7AA Challenge Series post was started what seems like a looong time ago.. And it has come to this point.. B) WOW !!! Kudos to everyone who will make this possible.. HeavyD, NWHoopaholic, SportsRadio(fellow Cards fan) and everyone

else behind the scenes.. I'm grateful to everyone who had input on this.. I'm looking forward to seeing not only the 7AA teams, but the 7AA fans as well.. ;)

Let's put on a good show and take in what should be some outstanding basketball..

THIS 13AA/7AA Challenge Series post was started what seems like a looong time ago.. And it has come to this point.. :o WOW !!! Kudos to everyone who will make this possible.. HeavyD, NWHoopaholic, SportsRadio(fellow Cards fan) and everyone

else behind the scenes.. I'm grateful to everyone who had input on this.. I'm looking forward to seeing not only the 7AA teams, but the 7AA fans as well.. :o

Let's put on a good show and take in what should be some outstanding basketball..

I agree with redbird fan , to come this far so quick is hard to believe. Hey it gives the people from GC 8 months to make I love Tennisguy posters.

I agree with redbird fan , to come this far so quick is hard to believe. Hey it gives the people from GC 8 months to make I love Tennisguy posters.

well the truth was found out about tennisguy in that he is actually from 8AA macon co and was just pot-stirring the GC fans into rage for laughs

Oh no now 3pointer, you can keep the posters coming because I will be once again be talking crap and I will be twice as obnoxious, I think I will start now.............. Well well well, its about time you guys made an attempt (especially Gibson) to get out of your lil hub in district backwoods aa and play some competition that is befitting of a team that actually wants to advance past the first round of the state tournament. But if (and when) you guys lose against which ever 7aa team you all play then maybe you won't be starting the posts that proclaim your greatness and your inevitable state championship that you in Gibson think is coming to you every year. I don't know how many times a team has to get the brakes beat off of them before they actually stop the smack talk but its obvious that number of losses hasn't been reached yet by the fellas @ Gibson. By the way, where in the crap is Gibson, I've been talking crap about this county for months and I don't even know what town is in Gibson or even where its at. But I know it must be a long way out of the way because they won't go outside of their own district to play anybody. It must be a long distance before you get to a team that can dribble without bouncing it of their toe. But of well, now that we have a challenge series going it will give me a chance to come to a game and be relentless in my obnoxiousness. I just wish you guys could have seen me down at the Boro, I was heckling the crap out of you all. But I guess you will see me in person soon enough, just put me up an I love tennisguy poster and I will come and say hey.

If they went 2 and 5 it would shock me. Anyone can get lucky and win a game so 1 and 6 wouldn't be anything. But I don't accept mediocracy when I go for something and I would hope no one out there in backwoods aa would either, that is except for Gibson Co. who is obviously fine with getting to the first round of state and bowing out gracefully so I would have to say that you all would have to win the series out right. Thats the only way you will get me to shut up about your teams out there.