Ryan Tallent Maryville

Gary Tucker Maryville

Lee Smith Powell

Zach Helton Central

Tyrone Cobb Fulton

Darius Ewing MOWest

Spencer Guilmire Oak Ridge

Brett Stanton Carter

Hey Rebel Ron I am sorry to tell you Zach Helton is a Senior... But Tyrone Cobb of Fulton will be the best Junior in the entire state this year... You can count on that, because Tyrone will even tell you that to your face...

i know i'm biased from Campbell County, but i think that Chris Johnson could make a difference for the cougars this year if he doesn't get hurt. he's the hardest hitter on the team and also the fastest player on the team. only problem is he's going to be playing both sides of the ball so he might start to get tired in the 4th quarter. some people saw him last year and didn't know anything about him and just know him as "the fast guy" we'll see how he does this year.

Stephen Moton from DB. As good a defense as we had, he still led the team in tackles, can run the ball very well also. Watch out for this kid!

It`s spelled Moten. I would know that since Moten is a JCM Cougar who happens to be playing for DB for reasons beyond his control. And yes he is very good.

You can`t imagine how I felt the day I heard his dad took a job with Eastman. :lol:

Linebackers and safetys like myself in the Chattanooga area need to watch out for Dewayne Caldwell of Ooltewah this year. He's not the most powerful back in our stable this year (Marcus Williams) but he runs in the ballpark of a 4.2 or a 4.3, one of the fastest on our team. Also, Hunter Hydas, Kyler Burke, and Zack Woods will make a big impact on our team and the region. GO BIG RED!!