Best High School Rivalry

JC4life

A big rivalry is Cheatham County vs. Sycamore. No matter where the game is played or what type of conditions it is the stadium is ALWAYS packed. Another great rivalry that has grown in the past few years is Greenbriar vs. Sycamore. After the two teams have had close games in the past there have been down to the wire and bad blood has developed between the two teams, can't wait to see the game this year at Sycamore. thumb

I don't know a whole lot about this rivalry but it must be a nasty one. I work with

a half dozen guys from Cheatham County. They call themselves the Cheatham

County Connection. They are always talking about how bitter this rivalry is. They

most of the time are full of themselves so I don't know what to believe when they

talk. ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE !!!!

HAMPTON VS. CLOUDLAND

True...VERY TRUE!! Did anybody SEE the turnout at the Hampton vs. Cloudland game a few weeks ago.... it was CRAZY!!! They had expected 1,000 to 3,000 people at the game and it had been talked about since the start of the season. I went and Orr Field was more packed than i had EVER seen it before. The intensity of the game was huge too. Now we can get a second chance at Hampton, so WIN THAT GAME FRIDAY NIGHT LANDERS!!! We want to play Hampton again! :lol:

Marion Co. versus South Pittsburg....No love lost whatsoever the weeks leading up to that game. I can remember trash talk, cars being vandalized, packages being sent to the schools and to players, stuff stolen from both schools, t-shirts being made, bonfires...there was NOTHING like the hype before a Jasper So. Pittsburg game.

CA vs. Mt. Pleasant is no where NEAR the level of a classic football rivalry yet.