carolina232

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the Hardest Hitter out there?

825295639[/snapback]

The hardest hitter I've seen in the last 3 years is Anthony McCallister of Austin East.

Last year versus Gibbs, he hit this player so hard his helmet flew off and it landed 3 or 4 yards back from where he hitted him. That's just one of the many hits that stands out in my mind. It's like, when A Mac is on the field the backs and QB's try to avoid him because they know they'll be hurting if he gets ahold of them.

Edited by AERoadrunners

Anthony McAllister of AE is a head busta to the 10th power, this kid tries to put you out of the game ever time he hits you...

Tyrone Cobb of Fulton is another head busta in Knoxville, he was out last year but in his freshamn year he was one of the hardest hitters I have ever seen, he also the only freahman to make all-state in 2002... And this year he is a junior and he told me he was ready to show everyone in the state why he was an all-stater his freshman year... So guys watch out when T Cobb is close because you might just get you head cracked and be outta the game...

Holla at ha boy..

ShaneC

Edited by ShaneC

The hardest hitter I've seen in the last 3 years is Anthony McCallister of Austin East. 

Last year versus Gibbs, he hit this player so hard his helmet flew off and it landed 3 or 4 yards back from where he hitted him.  That's just one of the many hits that stands out in my mind.  It's like, when A Mac is on the field the backs and QB's try to avoid him because they know they'll be hurting if he gets ahold of them.

825295648[/snapback]

I would have to agree. He lit me up good in a scrimmage last year.