middle school football

Hawk4life

Huntsville beat Wartburg 12-8.  I think it went down to the wire as Huntsville fell on one in the endzone for a touchback. 

Robbins beat Fairview 12-0.

Oneida 8 Jellico 6....hmmm....... next week will be a looooooong night for the Indians when the Bears come to pillage the village!

825326239[/snapback]

HEY CRUSHMONSTER; THE INDIANS PUSHED THE BALL UPAND DOWN THE FIELD ALL NIGHT JUST COULDN'T PUNCH IT IN. COACH SEXTON WILL HAVE THE TRIBE READY TO PLAY ON THURSDAY NIGHT. "DA BEARS" WILL HAVE THIER HANDS FULL WITH THAT INDIAN D

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY CRUSHMONSTER;  THE INDIANS PUSHED THE BALL UPAND DOWN THE FIELD ALL NIGHT JUST COULDN'T PUNCH IT IN.  COACH SEXTON WILL HAVE THE TRIBE READY TO PLAY ON THURSDAY NIGHT. "DA BEARS" WILL HAVE THIER HANDS FULL WITH THAT INDIAN D

825326439[/snapback]

Well good, I'm glad they moved the ball all over the field, after all that's what matters, not the score. :D

The Indian D is overrated, they have not faced anything like what the bears will bring. This one will be won by the more aggressive Bears. Oneida will lay down when they get smacked around a little.

Like I say, the Bears are coming to pillage the village.......

Well good, I'm glad they moved the ball all over the field, after all that's what matters, not the score.  :D

The Indian D is overrated, they have not faced anything like what the bears will bring.  This one will be won by the more aggressive Bears.  Oneida will lay down when they get smacked around a little.

Like I say, the Bears are coming to pillage the village.......

825326454[/snapback]

I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL THURSDAY!!!! thumb

If my sources are correct I have a few scores to add:

Harriman 25, Coalfield 0

Jefferson 32, Avery Trace (Cookeville) 14---Rogers scored 5 TDs

North Anderson 38, LaFollette 6

Also:

Cherokee downed Oliver Springs--no score available

Standings---Horace-Maynard vs. SMMS not included

East--Large (Division Only)

1. Clinton 3-0

2. North Anderson 2-0

3. Jacksboro 0-1

4. Horace-Maynard 0-1

5. SMMS 0-1

6. LaFollette 0-2

Alcoa Middle is also 4-0 and soundly defeated Robertsville.  Probably the best team they have played to this point.  Robertsville has a couple of really good looking athletes.

I'm not sure when Alcoa plays Maryville but I want to be there.  Looking forward to another Alcoa-Maryville showdown.  Try to get out and catch this one RebelRon.

825327242[/snapback]

Alcoa plays Maryville September 23 at Maryville. It should be a great game between two undefeated teams.

Has anyone heard of the team the Alcoa Tornadoes? 4-0 this year and gettin better as we speak.I got two words for u. SAM THOMPSON. Averagin 2 td's a game and 8 tackles per game. Oh ya, and this is with a broken wrist. And don't forget about Chase James QB for the tornadoes.Passer, runner he can do almost anything. Michael Haynes has some of the best hands in the county.Dustins Owens and Connor Miles, at MLBs, fill gaps quicker then a dentist fillin in a cavity. Expect them to go goose eggs in the loss column all year.