DB @ OAK RIDGE

ArtVandalay

WOW this is gonna be a good game i hope, and i know that DB is going to win they have soo much momentum since last season and their returning stars. No hate towards Oak, but this is gonna be unexpected and be right in your faces, because everyone thinks that you are soo good and all Oak is living off is its reputaion... ;)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hateorade229

NO BIGBADCAT i cant dig it.. the only thing i can dig is that what you just said now made everyone that read your quote is now dumber. i pitty a fool for try'n to sound hard.. so listen hear brother its time for the fall brawl 2004 & soo now i ask you.. what you ganna do when the indian tribe comes for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you dig it now brother???? ewwwwwww YEAAAAA!

To be honest with everyone, I have no clue who will win. I'm leaning toward DB just because of the QB/WR duo of ferguson and williams, but who knows? I think the game will be extremely close and there won't be any first half or second half blowouts like the game last year. It should be a great game and I'm looking forward to seeing the score.

No question this is the biggest game in Tennessee tonight. Two great undefeated teams in Jack Armsrong stadium.

Read lot's of posts on here and agree with some. Others are wishfull.

DB wins the Coaching vote in this game. Bruce and Ron in Oak Ridge blow.

Gulmire, Mitchell,Moholland will be the difference if Oak Ridge wins.

Graham Clark will get the game ball if the Tribe wins.