Huntingdon vs. Westview

m.b.r.b.

who is huntingdon's Offensive Coordinator ?

i thought they were wing-t...where did the new stuff come from on offense ?

825348424[/snapback]

I know they ran wing t in 2002 when we shut it down in the playoffs. last year I saw them run out of power I and they looked difficult to stop. I think it better suits them and is harder for teams to stop.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan05, what does milan have this year that is so awesome and exciting that is goin to beat huntingdon? You cant say huntingdon hasnt done anything to prove west tennessee that they are ready again this year. Lexington was a huge powerhouse and im sure they would role through yall but we overcame that. and like mustang7105 said (and he is a offensive lineman for huntingdon) (who starts btw) they will practice like any other week to get ready for westview, and when milan comes around they will practice just as hard, a game is a game, such as last year..did yall beating us affect is in winning state? you just need to stop sayin bs and wait untill yalls turn comes.

I know they ran wing t in 2002 when we shut it down in the playoffs. last year I saw them run out of power I and they looked difficult to stop. I think it better suits them and is harder for teams to stop.

825348790[/snapback]

Huntingdon ran the I just about the entire season last year. They went back to more Wing T sets for the McKenzie game and have used combo sets since. They line up with Donald or Ball at FB in the I or wing T with Weathers at TB or WB and Hampton at the other wing. Donald also lines up at TB in the I on occasion. They haven't ran any Power I in a long time, except in short yardage or goal line situations.

I don't have a horse in this race,but I do have an opinion and that is what this thread is for right???

I will just say this....The last time I saw Westview was a couple weeks ago when they won their first game of the year....The last time I saw Huntingdon was last December when they ran around,over and through the undefeated defending state champion David Lipscomb Mustangs....They are not ranked number 1 in the state for nothing...And another interesting fact I saw over the weekend..Huntingdon in their last few games have defeated Lewis Co.(12-0),Milan(13-0),David Lipscomb(14-0),Bruceton(0-0),Adamsville(0-1),Lexington(2-0)and Chester Co(3-0)..That's a 44-1 record the Mustang opponents have had the week they played Huntingdon..Huntingdon is 7-0 in those games..

I say Huntingdon wins this one too....