Huntingdon @ Camden

rcombs

I think the Mustangs will suprise some people this friday. they'll learn from their loss to westview and correct the problems that showed up. it took to week 7 last year to put it alltogether. Despite losing to the view the mustangs put up 527 yards of total offense and saw a star emerging in soph qb Cody Crocker who threw for 214. he made a couple of bad decsions but will learn from it. the lions will have trouble with the stangs offense. I thinkpritchard will find the answers for the defense. one thing for sure the lions will win the kicking game.

Edited by cnlreporter

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Huntingdon played sloppy against Westview and I hate to say that i think they overlooked them, but Coach Mansfield will have them ready this week and i would hate to be Camden Friday. Every team, no matter how good has a bad game or two, but the good teams over come and learn form losses. Losing a game will be the best thing that happens to Huntingdon alll year. They are truly ready now.

Huntingdon will win if they go back to the rotation game and utilize the stronger fullback. How can you justify sitting a kid out that has strong numbers and is nothing less than a bull. A blocking and running bull, not just running---a fullback has to block! I am telling you that this Ball kid is the real deal. He gives the team spark in the huddle and is the team motivator. If he were to get the same touches as the Donald kid the numbers would be evenly matched if not better w/ some awsome blocking to boot. Look at the stats and do the math.

hey man let it go..

i have a bone to pick with all you huntingdon fans:

i'm really disappointed in huntingdon's fans. in the last quarter of the martin westview game i noticed that no more than 20 fans in the stands were standing up. i guess everyone just kinda assumed that the mustangs would pull it out. i'm not saying for sure it would have made a difference, but it doesnt hurt to stand up and make some noise for the team you support. i could see how people can think that we're a bunch of cocky fans after bringing about twice the amount of fans martin had and just sitting around like a bunch of people supporting USJ.

hopefully it wont be like this this week at Camden. the camden fans are hyped up about this and we should be as well. i hated that huntingdon was such a unanimous favorite in the first place as far as all these meaningless polls go. now maybe the fans wont be so confident in the unknown.

P.S. do they still have that crazy PA announcer over at camden. it sounded like that was him doing the radio broadcast when i tuned in a few weeks ago.

This past Friday night proved out the " on any given Friday " saying where football is concerned. Camden has a good, solid football team. But, I really believe that the Mustangs will pull themselves back together and be up for the challenge next Friday night.

It wouldn't be a good night at all for Camden to have their "down" game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Huntingdon, they need to figure out a way to get Weathers, Donald, Ball and Hampton all in the game at the same time. They did something very similsr to that last season late in the season and it worked great. Just wait 'till after ya'll play McKenzie to do it this year! We'll have plenty of trouble with them as they are now.

mkd24, THanks for the ride home the other night from Nash-Vagas. The guys has a big turn around on Sunday. Heard little man went down town. Down Town TD.

On the Huntingdon/Camden game.

What a match up.. Camden is hyped up and the Mustangs from Huntingdon will be looking for blood. 4 qts. for each staring team this weekend. Full house. If Camden can keep it close till the 4th qt. It will be a toss up.

My pick........................too close to say...............maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................I'll say...............................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............The Mustangs..

The crazy PA has been replaced. The new PA is Al Ward and while he gets excitable he does a really good job. As far as the game goes, if Camden can continue with the opening quarter drives like they have been I like our chances. The more pumped they are the better. If they get down it could be ugly. And no problem for the ride tricklician, you were lots more interesting to talk to than my wife. But at least she was in a better mood today when I actually had to talk to her!

My pick is Camden by two since stangs can't kick an extra point!!!!!

Yeah I miss ole TL up there on the PA. He sure knew how to get fans into it, didn't he? I guess the administration finally caught on, that he might have been doing a little somethin-somethin before the game. But, I think everybody misses him.

This should be a good one, but I don't know. Sometimes I get a nervours feeling that Huntington is gonna walk all over us, maybe thats because they have every other year. We just have to contain, contain, contain. Nothing outside and nobody behind us, we just might be alright. No prediction on this one, to close to call.