Who Has Some Great Sophmores?

Devil10

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tyler roberts for meigs county what an athelete! plays TB/QB/CB

825359480[/snapback]

Meigs also has Charley Mobryant at linebacker. He started as a Freshman, but stepped it up this season. He has over 60 solo tackles in 5 games, and I think he has about 8 sacks and caused at least 3 fumbles. He brings the hit every time, and I have really enjoyed watching him play this year.

Edited by jwinston

Dobyns-Bennett

Andrew Pappas starting LB, 4th on team in tackles, always around the ball, caused and recovered a fumble

Coty Sensabaugh starting WR, makes tough catches, outstanding speed, set school record with 99yd TD catch

Josef Throp starting DB, leads team and tied for conference lead with 3 interceptions, also has a fumble recovery, 9th in tackles

Brandon Thompson, Ben Davis, Justin Basham, Bo Burton, Aaron Marsh, Nathan Miller, Easton Ring - all earning playing time with solid results

Jefferson County

Chris Shiverdecker is a player, no question. Good speed, outstanding vision, makes people miss

Roll Tribe Roll

Henry County has a strong group coming up. Three start. Calvin McNairl QB Gatlin Primrose C and William Henry LB. 3 others get significant playing time. Dustin Patton SS/WR Dustin Smith FB and Jay Travis DL. There are about 4 more guys on the offensive line that arent playing because the guys in front our strong but Henry County will be something special.

You Crockett fans will see a fine sophomore quarterback this week in Blake Browder (McNairy Central).

825358927[/snapback]

CBarkley, don't get your feathers in a ruffle. I was only touting some of our players. I think Browder is a fne quarterback (and probably more capable of taking over the game than Massey.)

Looking forward to what should be a great game Friday night. Too bad I'll be in Arkansas and limited to lsitening to the game on the internet!

Golden Tate at JPII has to be one of the top sophs in the state.

Father Ryan started 5 to 7 differant sophs this year, none have been spectacular but should be solid over the next couple of years.

825363614[/snapback]

yup tate is a great player for jp2, a little closer to home I would have to say Harrison Smith for Knox Catholic, Joey Natour Knox Catholic... those are my pics because I am bias, but we all have out favorite teams