Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I bet Dwest73 wish he was still at Temple.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Dwest73 is coach wadley. You saying that is low. Of coarse Coach Wadley would love to be right there with his former Temple team. He loves them. But he had better opportunities; and I am not talking about the basketball realm. I think he made the right choice because God led him to it. Plus, financially he probably has benefited well from the transition. Coach Wadley will always be a Crusader, even after leaving.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Dwest73 is coach wadley. You saying that is low. Of coarse Coach Wadley would love to be right there with his former Temple team. He loves them. But he had better opportunities; and I am not talking about the basketball realm. I think he made the right choice because God led him to it. Plus, financially he probably has benefited well from the transition. Coach Wadley will always be a Crusader, even after leaving.

Didn't mean anything bad by the comment, I was just stating a fact.

I'm sure it was the right choice for him to take a new position, but I'm sure at this point he would love to be taking this Temple team to state.

Again, not downing him or anything -- it was just a simple comment.

Good luck to the Crusaders next week.

Didn't mean anything bad by the comment, I was just stating a fact.

I'm sure it was the right choice for him to take a new position, but I'm sure at this point he would love to be taking this Temple team to state.

Again, not downing him or anything -- it was just a simple comment.

Good luck to the Crusaders next week.

Maybe fatchance is reading between the lines but are you suggesting that the current coach is not all that good? that could be a big one come next week. Would temple be better with wadly? When you get to this point coaching can make all the difference in a team winning or going home. I aint paid all that much attention but isn't this coach like 24 or something?

I looked at Dwest73's post and I don't think he is coach Wadley, unless he kept refferring to himself in the 3rd person.

Maybe fatchance is reading between the lines but are you suggesting that the current coach is not all that good? that could be a big one come next week. Would temple be better with wadly? When you get to this point coaching can make all the difference in a team winning or going home. I aint paid all that much attention but isn't this coach like 24 or something?

No, I'm not suggesting that at all. Coach Skogen does a great job coaching Temple. He'll do just fine in the tournament. I'm not sure you could say that Temple would be "better" with Wadley at the helm. All I said was I'm sure there is a part of Wadley that wish he was taking this team to the 'Boro, that's all. And Coach Skogen is not 24, he is more like 44.