Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

One player for Temple - didn't catch his number - was injured late in the game; appeared to be a knee injury.  Otherwise, a very good game for Temple.

825488893[/snapback]

I didn't see the game but I understand that the Coach's son, Sean Wadley, pulled a hamstring in the game. I'm told that he's expected to return when Temple plays at Grace in their tourney next week.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka will make it to the state again that is almost a lock because district will be a cake walk. regionals is horrible north greene beat hancock by 15 so that tells you something about region 2.The only team unaka has to worry about is rockwood or cosby and unaka will not lose the district or region so substate at home is for sure.

So thats the game they have to get prepared for after the regionals because u can bank on cosby wanting revenge if it comes to that point so the road to the goldball still goes through unaka like it or not we earned our respect last year by winning all 3 games we was the better team and we came out on top like it or not were the state champions and we still got a chance at prevailing once again

Edited by towelboy4unaka

Does the Sikes kid from CPA play basketball too.  If so, is any good after the hit he took form that Whittaker kid from Mt. Pleasant.

825496476[/snapback]

He's awesome. Maybe a contender for the "Mr. Basketball" award. he'll play college ball somewhere probably football. I wonder where the Whittaker kid will play....I'll tell ya. NO WHERE......Sikes took harder hits than that all season so blow that somewhere else. :D

Come on now McEwen fans be serious.  Daniel Puckett is a awesome player but he's the only one on the team that can bring the ball down court.  Unless Puckett can win them all by himself I dont see McEwen making it out of the region.  CPA has to be the big time favorite this season with most of thier roster returning.

825383119[/snapback]

puckett dont even bring the ball down the court you idiot