Maryville vs. Central

jlay68

Maryville=Yankees

Central=Red Sox

I say that because I've been to the last 3 regular season games and 1 playoff game (although I won't be there this year), and Central comes out pumped up and hyped and Maryville sticks with their businesslike attitude and pulls it out in the end somehow.  There's no way in the world Central should have lost that regular season game last year.

Good, bad, or indifferent, Maryville just has Central's number.

825387495[/snapback]

I take back my earlier post. Ok, so apparently Central is going to win............geez. Whoudathunkit?

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres some food for thought for ALL you Maryville sheep.

Zach Helton        69 rushes  307 yds  4.4 avg.  thumb

Cade Thompson  18  rushes    71 yds 3.9 avg. 

Zach Helton          passing 71-105  1,377yds 2 int. 16 tds thumb

Cade Thompson  passing  81-136  1,357yds 2 int. 18 tds

Zach Helton        TOTAL OFFENSE      1,684 yds thumb

Cade Thompson  TOTAL OFFENSE      1,428 yds 

Looks like Mr. North Carolina might be the 2nd best Qb Friday night.

825391924[/snapback]

More food for thought.

State Championship rings

Thompson 1

Helton 0

Trips to State Semi Finals

Thompson 2

Helton 0

Region Championships

Thompson 2

Helton 0

Years as starter

Thompson 3

Helton 3

Why don't you hate Maryville in silence rather than making such an ###### of yourself in public. It's a high school game man. RELAX. The tuition thing is real old and suppose to be on the public/private forum. You mentioned us taking players from Alcoa among others. Do you know how many of their players do NOT live inside the city limits of alcoa? Possibly on a percentage basis more than Maryville. Do you realize how many athletes from Maryville choose to go to county schools? And yet Maryville is the only one ever judged. In ref to your stats Thompson rarely runs the football. He rarely needs to as opposed to Helton who seems to spend a lot of time running for his life. Much of their offense is getting him out in space and buying himself time until T Scott can get open. Maryville's is a little more disciplined and effective than that.

mhs before you start tellin central fans to "relax" look back on the post earlier on this board. look at what all of the maryville fans have said. Also i agree with this.

Red Sox=Central

Yankees=Maryville

825392390[/snapback]

Did You Watch that Game Last Night?

The Red Sox Won 10-3 And Won The Series 4-3!

They Did The Unthinkable Comeback That Has Never Been Done In Any Sport!

The Become The First Team In Any Sport To Overcome A 3-0 Deficit And Win The Series 4-3!

And The Yankees Are Now The Laughing Stalk Of Sports!

As Good Overcomes Evil And The Evil Empire Is No More!

GOOD LUCK TO CENTRAL AND MARYVILLE!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOSTON RED SOX!

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE YOU STUPID NEW YORK YANKEES!

YANKEES $UCK AND STINK!

THE YANKEES ARE DONE HA! HA! HA! ;):blink::blink::D

rmweapon.gif

catman.gif

Edited by ChrisBurr555555

Man oh man, I missed a lot of crap last nite, didn't I? Seems the Bobkitty's come out after dark...insert your own joke here.

"In ref to your stats Thompson rarely runs the football. He rarely needs to as opposed to Helton who seems to spend a lot of time running for his life. Much of their offense is getting him out in space and buying himself time until T Scott can get open. Maryville's is a little more disciplined and effective than that."

Man MHS, way to blow them up!! This is what I've been saying about Zack Helton for 3 years now. He is a frustrated WR and I'm pretty sure Daddy is trying to get him killed, allowing him to run all over the backfield all game. They've bet the whole farm on Zack and so far they've lost the big one every time.

Newman, why are you such a hater? Go back tou YOUR trailer, crawl up in your favorite corner in the fetal postion and rub feases on yourself, like you do every nite. BTW, I'd like you to show me any TRAILERS in West Maryville. Sounds like something your accustomed to.

Raider, thanks for taking up the slack in my abscence. You stepped it up last nite and even converted a couple of folks along the way. We may have to apply for sainthood for you.....naaaah, that's a stretch.

RebelKnight, good to see you my boy. I'll come holler at you and Raider at halftime. Remember to tell Steve howdy for me.