Best Student Section

Cougars2State

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY HAVEN'T BEEN CRAZY IN THE PAST TWO YEARS!!!! BACK WHEN THEY WERE THE "ROUNDHOUSE ROWDIES" THEY WERE TOUGH. IN 2001-2002 SEASON THEY WERE CALLED "LITTLE CAMERON" (DUKE'S ARENA) BY A KNOXVILLE NEWSPAPER AND IF ANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN TO DUKE'S GAMES THAT IS A COMPLIMENT AND ALOT TO LIVE UP TO. I GRADUATED IN 2001 AND ATTEND MOST OF THE GAMES SO I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS AT CENTRAL. IN 2002-2003 SEASON ONE CHARGER FRONTMAN MAD THAT MORRIS GIRL FROM WALKER VALLEY CRY ON THE COURT!!! LOL NOW THATS FUNNY.  THE WORD AROUND THE STANDS IS THAT IT HAS BEEN LACKING.  I REMEMBER 2 CHARGER FRONTMEN BOTH GOT KICKED OUT OF 2 BASKETBALL GAMES FOR CHEERING! THEY ARE CRAZY NOW BUT THEY USED TO BE ONE OF THE ROWDIEST IN THE STATE. NONSTOP CHEERS, ALWAYS JUMPING UP AND DOWN, AND TALKING SO MUCH CRAP TO THE GUYS WARMING UP IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.  WE MIGHT NEED TO GET SOME OF THESE OLD GUYS TO TEACH SOME OF THEM BOYS HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY.

825437722[/snapback]

AND I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THEY CAME UP WITH MOST OF THE CHEERS U HEAR TODAY AROUND HIGH SCHOOL GYMS BELIEVE ME OR NOT

All these sections sound great but one section that really is great is the group from Wayne County. They call themselves the "Coy's Boys" they were only really started last year by this years seniors but they were a tough group last year and they will be the same this year. They have pulled off many different things to distract the opposing team and will have even more this year so to all the teams that have to play Wayne County. Be afraid, be very afraid.

allright in defense of ooltewah...

they have an awesome student section. i would say better than any in chattanooga; even compared to soddy's "daisy crazies" that are not as great as they may think. i first went to an ool. game two years ago and it was so clever at the beginning of the game where the students face the opposite direction with the newspapers.... ballaz... elaborate for me

825437019[/snapback]

Ooltewah does have a great cheering section, for all you doubters come and see the game tonight for yourselves. Hey Owlsbaseball, do you know if they are still doing the Old School Ballas?

AND I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THEY CAME UP WITH MOST OF THE CHEERS U HEAR TODAY AROUND HIGH SCHOOL GYMS BELIEVE ME OR NOT

825437745[/snapback]

Now they call themselves the BLUE NATION and I hear that roundhouse can get crunk. It's so small the sound just bounces off the walls. Central would be a great gym if they got better seats. I love small, compact gyms.

DKmilk don't even start about McCallie. I went to Grace last last year and when we beat ya'll @ Grace no students from the M came to the game. Going by numbers @ the state tourney, Grace or Bolivar has the best fans. I missed only 2 games so I have a pretty good grasp on this.

oh yeah, Trousdale Co. has a great student section, great atmosphere in that old gym...

Edited by ih8tntemple

Now they call themselves the BLUE NATION and I hear that roundhouse can get crunk. It's so small the sound just bounces off the walls. Central would be a great gym if they got better seats. I love small, compact gyms.

825438980[/snapback]

It seems as if everybody is ripping "Orange Nation" from Tennessee. I have seen other schools wif that same thing.