Best Student Section

Cougars2State

Actually the best college student section is probably the DogPound at Gonzaga, but that's besides the point.  The Marsh Pit at Alcoa is pretty good.  They're extremely loud, have crative chants, and actually threw toilet paper on the floor against A-E last year.  Clinton's students were really good last year too, are they still going to be strong this year?

825425446[/snapback]

Yep! I agree, ALCOA does have the best student section. Well, what a coinki dink, I was in it at the Murvul, ALCOA game! Who won? ALCOA, nuff said! We shut down the murvul side aside from the fact that they had nearly 3 times more people. Just shows what spirit we have.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not heard much about Mcminn's student section

825488843[/snapback]

Im not gunna sit here and say McMinn's student section is the best..because sometimes we get boring..but Thursday night there were about 12 of us who went to the Ootlewah game..and we were louder than Ootlewahs section. They all just kinda sat there...and stared at us? So..all of you that are saying that Ootlewahs student section is great..needa take another look..cuz yall just flat out stink :o

Hands down, it's the 'Bomb Squad' from David Lipscomb, especially on the road!  In your face and on your back the whole game.  And they can get personal.  But if they win, well, nothing but (ladies and) gentlemen and scholars...kind of.

825389561[/snapback]

Hah Hah, the BombSquad from Lipscomb. Don't think so. ALCOA's Marshpit put Lipscomb to shame. Nuff said!

Hey, Somedude, we're(ALCOA) gonna beat you!!  Deal With It!!

825489220[/snapback]

Hey tunit, get a life you are the most worthless person on here. Alcoa is garbage, so what they beat Maryville in bball. We didnt have Coach Nelson, and next time its going to be a beating so I hope you are there to witness it along witht he rest of the "Gay Pit." When Alcoa finally beats Maryville at something all you losers get on here and go crazy. It's truly sad and pathetic, just like your marhs pit.

Hey tunit, get a life you are the most worthless person on here.  Alcoa is garbage, so what they beat Maryville in bball.  We didnt have Coach Nelson, and next time its going to be a beating so I hope you are there to witness it along witht he rest of the "Gay Pit."  When Alcoa finally beats Maryville at something all you losers get on here and go crazy.  It's truly sad and pathetic, just like your marhs pit.

825490438[/snapback]

Hey Somedude all I was doing was showing school spirit so you just need to shutup. I came on here to let people know who won, but I guess you guys are such whiners that you have to come on here and scream at Alcoa fans that are just supporting there team. Just tell all the other rich little rednecks that dip and put fish hooks on there hats that Alcoa is gonna beat them. You might beat us next time in basketball and you might not but when we beat you in football next year don't come on here expecting a nice article on your team losing.

Hey Somedude all I was doing was showing school spirit so you just need to shutup.  I came on here to let people know who won, but I guess you guys are such whiners that you have to come on here and scream at Alcoa fans that are just supporting there team.  Just tell all the other rich little rednecks that dip and put fish hooks on there hats that Alcoa is gonna beat them.  You might beat us next time in basketball and you might not but when we beat you in football next year don't come on here expecting a nice article on your team losing.

825490957[/snapback]

Haha, fish hooks?? Dip?? THats hilarious man. YOu got anymore of those? I would rather be Heritage mountaineer than go to your pathetic school. Everyone knows who won they game, all you are trying to do is stur stuff up and get Maryville fans all ticked off and its crackin me up. I wont give a crap if you beat us next year cause I'll be gone from Maryville and I will have better things to do than get on here and talk junk about my team finally beating Maryville for once in like a century. Get a clue Tunit, Alcoa is for people who arent good enough to go to Maryville.

Have any of yall happened to play at McCallie? If you are any team at all, and you come into McCallie you are going to be faced with a ton of students lead by the spirituals in the stands makin a whole lot of noise

825392812[/snapback]

WHAT?????? McCallie???? there is no way, ive been there and its got nothin. Now im not saying it still is the best, but i went to a CSAS game back when Will Couter was still around and it dosent get much louder than that. Lately the section's been kinda flat, but if they get into the game, they can become a huge factor.