My Mr. Football Ballot

DelTavian

5A Top 3 Backs

1 Duran Ferguson

2 Dave Thomas

3 Marsalous Johnson

sorry Caldwell and Gulmire are good but I think a senior should always get the award, the exceptions are the truly great juniors like Leroy Thompson or Antonio London that only come along every 10 years or so in Tennessee.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2A back Milan High School Daylen Walker for Mr. Football. He is unstopable running the ball. Also featured as a wide reciever. He is also the best strong safety is Tennessee all classes. This is the fastest person ever recorded by a high school football player at the MTSU combine last season running a 4.23 in the 40 yard dash. This is a sure pick for Mr. Football. Closing in on 1,000 yard rushing and 100 tackles. Just AMAZING!!! If you need more come watch him play he will show you everything you need to see in a great d1 prospect.

5A Top 3 Backs

1 Duran Ferguson

2 Dave Thomas

3 Marsalous Johnson

sorry Caldwell and Gulmire are good but I think a senior should always get the award, the exceptions are the truly great juniors like Leroy Thompson or Antonio London that only come along every 10 years or so in Tennessee.

825404636[/snapback]

no way on johnson lebanon held him to 37 rushing yards.

I'm faxing my ballot in this afternoon before I leave the office and get ready for the game.

Those of you who have posted a kid's name but no stats or what school they play for.....jackass! jackass! Please go back and edit your post with all info. Don't assume we all know what school they're at or everything. Also posting #5 for a school doesn't help me a lot. No writer or coach gets to go to every game in the state nor can they miss their game to go see somebody else to determine a vote.

Thank you to all of you who have posted. I have a lot more to consider than I did before.

Del.

I'm faxing my ballot in this afternoon before I leave the office and get ready for the game.

Those of you who have posted a kid's name but no stats or what school they play for.....jackass! jackass! Please go back and edit your post with all info. Don't assume we all know what school they're at or everything. Also posting #5 for a school doesn't help me a lot. No writer or coach gets to go to every game in the state nor can they miss their game to go see somebody else to determine a vote.

Thank you to all of you who have posted. I have a lot more to consider than I did before.

Del.

825405827[/snapback]

THink carefully Del! thumb